Christian Bale visited Aurora shooting victims, go Sox

By brendon July 24, 2012 @ 9:24 PM

christian_bale_visits_aurora_shooting_victims

Because there are a few people in Hollywood who are actually decent human beings, Christian Bale went to Aurora, Colorado, today to visit victims of Fridays shooting, and he did it unannounced, with no press or photographers, and the story only got out after people in the hostpital started to update their facebook.

After about two and a half hours at the hospital, he and his wife visited the memorial set up across the street from the Century 16 movie theatre (by which time at least one photographer had caught up with them).

In a related story, Lindsay Lohan went to London to comfort those affected by the heroin shortage there. “I cannot begin to truly understand the pain and grief of the victims, but my heart goes out to them,” Lindsay said in a prepared statement.

(image source = getty, twitter)

1. thiago.santos 07/24/2012 21:42

cristian bale is an awesome human being.

2. Rok 07/24/2012 22:39

I think I’m going to shit my pants at work tomorrow.

3. Smacko 07/24/2012 22:39

That’s funny, I was thinking of pissing in mine

4. Mr. Pickles 07/24/2012 23:12

Pee pee makes me hapeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5. Dr Poop 07/24/2012 23:28

Gildorg,

Thanks for listening.

Hematochezia, also known as rectal bleeding,refers to the passage of red blood from the anus, often mixed with stool and/or blood clots.
    I know your saying, “If its comes from my anus, why is it called rectal bleeding?’
    I get asked that a lot.
    It is called rectal bleeding because the rectum lies immediately above the anus, and although red blood in the stool indeed may be coming from the rectum, it also may be coming from other parts of the gastrointestinal tract. The severity of rectal bleeding (or in layman’s terms, the quantity of blood that is passed) varies widely. Most blood in the stool or rectal bleeding are mild and stop on their own.
    If you only saw blood when you wiped, and less than two table spoons in the toilet, you are probably going to live.

How many table sons do you think you passed, Gildorg?

And if possible, I’d like to take a good look at that turd,

6. Honkey Dong 07/24/2012 23:29

Yeah, yeah, that is a nice gesture by Christian Bale. Now can everybody find something else to report on? I’m sick of this fucking story.

7. Rok 07/24/2012 23:30

Gildorg,

Are you shitting blood in the tablespoons again?

8. Dr Poop 07/24/2012 23:39

Gildorg,

Just make sure you wash your hands.

But seriously, send me your stool.

9. Mr. Pickles 07/24/2012 23:42

No weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to your poopeeeeeeeeeee

10. Hammer 07/25/2012 01:06

Hammer watched TDKR last night at an IMAX with a S&W 442 .38 in his 501′s.

*Spoiler*

Hammer thought it was really good.

11. Mac-Daddy 07/25/2012 10:25

New – No Talent bitch up!

12. doofus membrane 07/25/2012 15:51

It’s not very professional to move while taking a picture of this guy.

13. joe728 07/25/2012 17:14

I would have told him, “Christian, If you really want to make me smile. As you’re about to leave the room, I’m going to ask you “Where are you going?’ and you have to say “I’m going to return some video tapes!”

14. LoK 07/26/2012 13:59