Taylor Swift crashed a Kennedy wedding, refused to leave

By brendon August 22, 2012 @ 4:08 PM

taylor_swift_conor_kennedy_gravesite_mary_kennedy

Taylor Swift was all smiles as she and her new boyfriend Conor Kennedy visited the gravesite of his mother, Mary Kennedy, who hung herself in May, but her inappropriate and overly familiar behavior didn’t stop there.

Taylor Swift crashed the Kennedy wedding in Boston over the weekend and did not leave after being twice asked to do so, the mother of the bride, Victoria Gifford Kennedy, told the Boston Herald yesterday.

Well Swift’s publicist says Kennedy is lying. She says the bride was thrilled to have her cousins summer girlfriend be the center of attention on her wedding day, so maybe this is a simple misunderstanding.

“They texted me an hour before the wedding and asked if they could come,” Vicki Kennedy said. “I responded with a very clear, ‘Please do not come.’ They came anyway. … I personally went up to Ms. Swift, whose entrance distracted the entire event, politely introduced myself to her, and asked her as nicely as I could to leave. It was like talking to a ghost. She seemed to look right past me.”

I would tread very lightly right now if I were you Vicki Kennedy. You are on very thin ice. Unless you want to turn on the radio next year and hear a shrill pubescent voice singing that you were a mean asshole to a sweet little angel for absolutely no reason, you’ll say “no comment” next time someone asks you about Taylor Swift.

(image source = inf)

1. SomeoneluvsU 08/22/2012 16:29

I’m with Mary Jo Kopechne on this one.

2. Honkey Dong 08/22/2012 16:31

I shouted out, “Who killed the Kennedys? And how did they miss so many of them?”

3. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 08/22/2012 16:48

I suspect fucking her is also like fucking a ghost.

4. KFace 08/22/2012 16:57

Love this site. Been reading it for years. Just thought I’d comment to be a dick though and remind people that when referring to a person who died by hanging, the past tense is hanged. Not hung.

She hung her jacket in the closet, but then she hanged herself.

5. doofus membrane 08/22/2012 17:02

Hang yourself.

6. doofus membrane 08/22/2012 17:03

I’m well hung, or is it well hanged? What is the proper usage when referring to peens?

7. Tipped 08/22/2012 17:05

hahahaha. but what if you are talking about how big a dudes dick is? “He is hanged” doesn’t have the same ring as “He is hung”….just sayin.

8. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 08/22/2012 17:09

Who the fuck are all these people?

***sits down with large antique bowl of jelly beans and throws a handful at Pickles***

9. The Mildly Tanned Knight 08/22/2012 18:28

I’m sorry, Swift may be an intolerable twit, but in a competition with one of the inbred Kennedy’s, I’ll take her side every time.

10. KFace 08/22/2012 18:30

Nah. You only use the word hanged when referring in past tense to the hanging death of a person. Otherwise it’s always hung. So you’d be well hung. ;)

But I guess a hanged man could be well hung. So he could be both hanged and hung! Sad to be dead with such a big peen though.

11. zaphrodesiac 08/22/2012 19:05

I thought she was fucking the guy that invented crocs?

12. dondrapercrushing60stailinkillacali 08/23/2012 16:36

If it helps at all, I’ve gotten stoned on an island with Vicki Kennedy. Cool lady. No joke.

13. FredFudd 08/24/2012 19:04

Anybody else notice that he’s grabbing her tit??