Anne Hathaway is “devastated” over those other pictures

By brendon December 12, 2012 @ 11:42 AM

158233

If there’s one thing the internet is good at, it’s showing you vaginas you’d never see otherwise; such was the case yesterday with Anne Hathaway. Suffice to say Anne was upset about this while talking to a writer from Vanity Fair at a luncheon at the Four Seasons in New York yesterday:

“I was getting out of the car and my dress was so tight that I didn’t realize it until I saw all the photographers’ flashes.
It was devastating. They saw everything. I might as well have lifted up my skirt for them.”

You might think so but it’s really not. Lifting up your skirt is much better. Otherwise I have to maybe move the picture to some weird angle or zoom in or adjust the lighting or who knows what, and I can’t be sitting here all day trying to see a strangers vagina. Try to think of someone other than yourself for once, Anne Hathaway.

(source = daily news, image source of hathaway at the museum of moving images salute to hugh jackman in nyc last night = getty)

1. Direman 12/12/2012 11:49

She’s embarrassed we saw a tiny little part of her nondescript anatomy yet she walks around with that haircut.

2. PunkA 12/12/2012 12:25

If you made a list of the woman’s cooters I;d like to see, hers is not on it. In fact, if you made a list of hte women in Les Mis whose cooters I;d like to see, hers in near hte bottom. She is lurpy.

3. poochiesmom 12/12/2012 12:36

How lame that she’s ‘devastated’ – maybe she should just wear some underwear and not have to worry about showing off more than she should.

4. scallywag 12/12/2012 13:21

Poor Anne, all she wanted to be was her ‘kinky’ natural self and now she’s gone on to discover the world is full of scumbag paparazzi desperate to reveal her secrets….blah!

5. Admiral 12/12/2012 14:17

Or you could WEAR UNDERWEAR. I’m now convinced that women who don’t wear underwear do so because they want people to see their vagina, but not really – when someone does see it it gives them reason to be upset and get attention. Like women who dress like whores, then complain that men only want one thing.

6. fabots13 12/14/2012 23:28

does anybody besides Ellen DeGeneres really care about her twat? just askin’