go f**k yourself Julianne Hough

By brendon January 03, 2013 @ 6:04 PM

cosmo-hough

Julianne Hough (‘Dancing With the Stars’, movies no one saw) has a shocking confession in the new issue of Cosmo, revealing that she was abused as a child, and like so many other heart-wrecnhing tales of abuse, it began when she left her rich Mormon home in Utah to study Latin Ballroom dancing in London.

“While I was in London, I was abused mentally, physically, everything.”

Wow, “everything”? Even politically and musically? That sounds like a lot of work.

“I was a tormented little kid who had to put on this sexy facade because that was my job and my life, but my heart was the same, and I was this innocent little girl. I wanted so much love.”
Hough said the abuse became worse “when I started hitting puberty, when I started becoming a woman and stopped being a little girl.”

I know a girl who was made to sleep outside in a dog crate, naked, when she was 10, but that’s nothing compared to the girl who liked dancing and then took dance lessons. A samba class? What is this, Guantanamo?

Hurr 01/03/2013 19:32

you call that abuse you c*&ksucker? how can you take the abuse of a sit?

Admiral 01/03/2013 19:36

Sometimes abuse during sex is kinda sexy. I’ve been traumatized by it, but in a good way. Remember, sex is about control – if you like to be in control all the time then don’t have sex! You’ll be bad at it.

SomeoneluvsU 01/03/2013 20:03

Apparently she has low self esteem and likes to be embarrassed and humiliated…..

How else do you explain dating Ryan Seacrest?

PunkA 01/04/2013 20:08

Ms. Hough got herself some implants. See the latest bikini photos, compare to last year, and it is clear.

By the way, Seacrest has them as well. Got some fake pecs.

Guess they got matching implants for Christmas.

janice221 01/05/2013 17:46

like Keith said I’m stunned that you able to profit $8956 in one month on the computer. did you read this web link: qy(dot)fi/S1

newyorkmatt 01/05/2013 19:06

You are very angry and a poor speller (“heart-wrecnhing”), but I still read your blog because every once in a while you still post a good story. Keep up the mediocre blogging in 2013.