Taylor Swift is a Disney Princess (specifically, Rapunzel)

By brendon January 24, 2013 @ 10:58 AM

taylor_swift_disney_princess_rapunzel_1

Taylor Swift posed as Rapunzel to join a long list of (better) celebrities (other than this cunt) to be be photographed by Annie Leibovitz for Disney (full size copy here). Then later she wrote a song about how the doves acted like they really liked her but they were just a couple of players who broke her heart but now she’s totally over it.

the full (I think) Disney ad list:
1. Taylor Swift as Rapunzel.
2. Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella.
3. Jessica Biel as Super Fuckable Pochahontas.
4. Julianne Moore as the Little Mermaid.
5. Rachel Wiesz as Snow White.
6. Roger Federer as King Arthur.
7. Olivia Wilde as the Evil Queen and Alec Baldwin as the Magic Mirror.
8. Cunt On A Rug.
9. David Beckham as Prince Charming.
10. Angelina Jolie as I have no idea.
11. Mikhail Baryshnikov as Peter Pan, Gisele Bundchen as Wendy,Tina Fey as Tinkerbell.
12. Queen Latifah as herself.
13. Russell Brand as Captain Hook.
14. Beyonce as Alice, Lyle Lovett and Oliver Platt as people in a picture with Beyonce.
15. Jack Black, Will Ferrell and Jason Segel as the Hitchhiking Ghosts, which is a thing that exists apparently.
16. Julie Andrews and Abigial Breslin as Characters I Didn’t Look Up.
17. Whoopi Goldberg as Ugly Genie.

LoK 01/24/2013 11:21

i get most of them, but who is Lyle Lovett supposed to be, Dr. Who?

genwar 01/24/2013 12:26

Angelina is Esmerelda.

LoK 01/24/2013 12:45

in Beyonce’s Oliver Platt is supposed to be the Mad Hatter…maybe Lovett is the White Rabbit?

Admiral 01/24/2013 13:52

Jessica Biel is a neanderthal man.

Admiral 01/24/2013 13:56

Speaking of neanderthal men, Beyonce could get attacked by a lion and I wouldn’t mind.

BishyT 01/24/2013 14:47

I think Angelina is meant to be the lead female from that Disney animated series “Gargoyles”. Her clothing is too modern to be Esmerelda.

And I guess the hitch-hiking ghosts are part of the haunted mansion ride, which Disney made into a movie starring Eddie Murphy.

LoK 01/24/2013 14:59

Why did they have to use that ginger cunt Julianne Moore as Ariel? Emma Stone would have been a hell of a lot better choice

also, as much as i dislike Russel Brand he pulls off that cartoony Captain Hook pretty well

travist 01/24/2013 15:16

what a dumb idea for a series of photos, and by leibowitz?? costing the mouse BIG bucks, oh well, these two belong together.

Crumb Crisp Coating 01/24/2013 16:39

I have the urge to bit Taylor’s toes off.

Hugh G. Rection 01/24/2013 16:43

Roger Federer??? One of these things is not like the others.

NobodysBusiness 01/24/2013 18:58

I agree that Angelina is Esmerelda because the gargoyles in the photo look very similar to the ones at Notre Dame Cathedral.

Oliver Platt is the Mad Hatter so I think Lyle Lovett might be the March Hare, who is the Mad Hatter’s best friend.

Queen Latifah is Ursula from The Little Mermaid.

I thoughts that the fairy picture with Abigail Breslin might be characters FernGully: The Last Rainforest, but I don’t think that was a Disney movie.

Martin 01/24/2013 19:15

Angelina Jolie as Esmerelda would only work for me if she was being hanged like at the end of the novel.

Fucking cunt.

Still not nearly as awful as JLo though. I hope her carpet crashes into a den of terrorists about to be blown the fuck up by drone fire.

angela 01/24/2013 22:13

Angelina Jolie has never posed for the Disney Dream Series, that’s just a photo from one of the many shoots she’s done with Annie Leibovitz.

Julie Andrews is the Blue Fairy and Abigail Breslin is her apprentice, Fira; they’re from Pinocchio.

Also, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens have posed as well, as Sleeping Beauty and Prince Philip.

psk 01/25/2013 01:11

I think I figured out why she keeps getting dumped… She has hideous man-feet. Yuck.

mattyj2001 01/25/2013 04:24

Julianne Moore is actually a redhead, Emma Stone is not.

I love Emma Stone but she has no boobs.

Demon Spawn 01/25/2013 11:33

With the exception of Bouncy all the black chicks were fairly unattractive and were dressed up as ugly characters (or a dude, in Whoopie’s case). They couldn’t get Zoe Saldana or the black chick from Ghost Protocol or the black chick from Skyfall to be in any of these?

AlronDelzeen 01/26/2013 13:20

Janet Jackson deserved to be on here. Russell Brand would have made a better Pocahontas than Jessica Biel.