Mindy McCready killed her dog then committed suicide

By brendon February 18, 2013 @ 10:54 AM

mindy-mccready

Any sympathy I was going to fake for 37-year-old country singer Mindy McCready, who died yesterday in Heber Springs, Arkansas, after “what appears to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head” went right out the window with this Daily News headline…

Troubled country music star Mindy McCready, 37, kills her dog and then commits suicide

Why would you kill your dog, you awful bitch? Knowing she did that makes me glad she’s dead. She needed help and never got it. Binge drinking every day ruins your life (source: I’m from Earth, where every single person knows this). They shouldn’t even bury her. They should just boil her then bring a box of her fat bones to a shelter.

update: adding self-serving happy dog pictures to distract from this cunt, including a dog with “I Heart U” in his fur, a dog that plays with a polar bear (really, it’s fine), and a lion dog.

1. Szader 02/18/2013 11:05

The fact that she killed her dog makes her extremely evil. It’s not the dogs fault that you’re a fucking psycho that can’t cope with the world. Let it outside to fend for itself, you selfish bitch.

I understand that it will likely become euthanized by PETA / ASPCA, but at least give it a CHANCE. Ugh. Selfish.

2. MacDaddy 02/18/2013 11:16

Still have no clue who this woman is and even if I did……I’d not care!

3. Trixievelvet 02/18/2013 11:21

I felt the same way when I read she shot the dog. Fuck her and rot.

4. LoK 02/18/2013 11:28

LOOPY CUNT!

5. Admiral 02/18/2013 11:45

If I had read any of the other WWTDD posts about her, this wouldn’t have been a surprise.

6. Doo Doo Fresh 02/18/2013 11:53

She was happy to do anal so there’s a small loss here.

7. PudKnocker 02/18/2013 13:23

Yeah, Doo Doo. In her sex tape, you can just barely her her say “You wanna do anal?” They the guy said, “You wanna do it now?”. Then he applies some lube and pounds the, well, shit out of her ass. Fucking awesome!

8. Black Mammy 02/18/2013 13:39

Thank for you for mentioning the anal. She didn’t break any new ground there, but her effort is to be commended.

9. WhoGivesAShitJesus 02/18/2013 13:42

Two dead bitches, move on… who gives a fuck.

10. MacDaddy 02/18/2013 15:03

so is this sex tape worth watching? Where is it? I’m too lazy to google

11. stinkfinger 02/18/2013 17:25

Oh no, stop the fucking presses……SHE ALSO KILLED HER DOG!!!! LMAO sensitive fucking white people get so defensive about dogs….SMH

12. B A Baracus 02/18/2013 19:18

Roger Clemens is glad he hit it before the gun ended up in her mouth.

13. volo 02/19/2013 00:23

She killed the dog so it wouldn’t be sad when she was gone. She didn’t trust anyone else to care for it. It is not the first time……http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/free-books/dog-book/chapter10-5.html

She was certainly ill but these comments are cruel without further context.

14. aaron7 02/19/2013 07:40

What a piece of garbage. Good riddance.

15. RangerLG 02/19/2013 16:48

Dogs rule! And so do chicks who do anal! But not with the dog.