See Lily Cole’s Boobs in New Yeah Yeah Yeah’s Video

By Sophie March 28, 2013 @ 1:21 PM

I dig Lily Cole. She’s a redhead (a nearly sure sign that someone’s down for butt sex, trust me) who likes to show her boobs. Fuck what some feminists say, women have as much right to show off their tits and be sexual as they do to wear turtlenecks and save themselves for the one God has chosen for them.

Lily stars in the Yeah Yeah Yeah’s latest music video for Sacrilege, where townsfolk burn her alive for being such an awesome slut. The video┬áretrospectively shows the lovely Lily away running from the mob in little blue undies, boobies bouncing. We’re shown her getting jiggy with various men, a reverend, even a woman. That’s not not hot. The best shot of her glorious breasts is around 02:47. You can’t see any nipple in the video, but if you feel the need for inspection, click here (NSFW!) and see that the carpet most definitely matches the drapes.

I’m sure the Yeah Yeah Yeah’s had an artistic reason of some sort for burning the town whore, but it sure sets a dangerous precedent. For long stretches of history, towns burned their most wanton women. And what did they get? Towns that sucked. You know where they don’t burn whores? Vegas. And Vegas is awesome.

Here’s a look at some hot photos of Lily Cole, in case you don’t know who the fuck I’m talking about…

RangerLG 03/28/2013 13:23

I find it ironic that the person talking about tits is the female writer. Since you are so proud of them Sophie, how about you flash yours? Maybe that can be the new site banner.

ReallyPathetic 03/28/2013 13:45

There is some stupid Celebrity Buzz Window over here ->

What was playing was a video of hot chicks rolling around in their panties.

Some aerie commercial? can you just loop that and get rid of the other crappy content?

Very yummy.

LoK 03/28/2013 13:50

I don’t find her attractive at all

MacDaddy 03/28/2013 14:39

she’s ugly!

Shortshanks 03/28/2013 14:46

RangerLG……you are a fantastic thinker……..

….I wish this site would hire you as a consultant….

LoK 03/28/2013 15:58

The carpet may match the drapes but that still doesn’t help her face

Shortshanks 03/28/2013 16:08

Lok……

….she needs a Bhurka …to improve her look…..though I do appreciate a well kept bush….

Admiral 03/28/2013 16:49

I like the way she looks – she’s cute and likes to show her goods, which makes her sexy-cute. A nice combo.

I’d take this girl over Salena Gomez any day (you could read that any number of ways, and you’d still be right).

trent1 03/28/2013 19:00