A General Fuck You To Ignorant Cave Dwelling Assholes Everywhere

By Lex September 11, 2013 @ 6:31 PM

Every nation and people and culture on this planet is fucked up in some manner or form. We all have our assholes who’d rather ruin a party than throw a party. Some percentage of miscreants who just have to fuck everything up for everybody else. That being said, let’s not beat around the politically correct bush. Not on 9/11. There are no bigger group of dicks on this planet than Radical Islamic Fundamentalists. I’m sure there are a few of them that just want to live a peaceful life on dirt floors in huts protected by the rendered skin of their subjugated women. Or to bleed out their eight-year old girl brides on their wedding night. But many of these stem cell deficient assholes are looking to reshape the planet according to the voices in their head. Like Zod in Man of Steel, except even more bullshit and riddled with major gaps in logic. Maybe our political leaders don’t see the general upside in calling out a particular group of people for being total dicks or maybe they just don’t have the balls. But I think on a day like today that we know better.

Photo credit: counterjihadreport.com

1. Admiral 09/11/2013 19:03

The world runs on oil. I’m surprised we haven’t claimed the Middle East as our own. Essentially it’s the battleground of the entire world, all because of that black liquid gold.

2. crunkpanda 09/11/2013 19:04

LEAVE JESUS ALONE!

3. OldGuyGoAway 09/11/2013 20:24

There has to be more to it than oil. There’s oil all over the US.

4. Vichus 09/11/2013 20:39

Whoa, whoa there, tough guy! I’m sure that if they actually cared to read a celebrity titty rag site, you’d scare all the terrorists to death!

Go get ‘em, e-Rambo.

5. BillyMitchellisaGoldenGod 09/11/2013 21:25

Vichus

You’ll be happy to know I registered just to reply to your post.

I love your use of ‘em and e- (very funny) and not too mention the unnecessary exclamation point. All you were missing was some random capitalized words and your mouth breathing status would have been complete.

Now shut-up faggot and go suck off a cave-dwelling camel jockey.

6. dangerfantastic 09/11/2013 21:55

I would like to see the last commenter’s mouth breather and raise one slack-jawed-yokel.

7. BillyMitchellisaGoldenGodisAfag 09/11/2013 21:58

I also registered to reply to this post.

8. The Mildly Tanned Knight 09/11/2013 22:12

Well said Lex (words that are rarely, rarely uttered). I couldn’t agree more.

9. Vichus 09/12/2013 00:56

BillyMitchellisaGoldenGod, you could be the dumbest person to ever live. I would say “you don’t get it [what I wrote]” but what I wrote was so simple, I wasn’t expecting anyone to actually misunderstand it.

Now that you’ve registered, please practice writing better comebacks and responses to people. Pretty please?

10. Vichus 09/12/2013 00:58

dangerfantastic, please, no more of your “Hee-haw” material. I beg of you. The wit is too razor-sharp!

11. Vichus 09/12/2013 01:00

“Rarely uttered”? You’ve never been on the internet, Mildly Tanned Knight? You think no one said this in the years since 9/11?

12. deliminator 09/12/2013 04:15

He was saying that “Well said, Lex” was rarely said. Because Lex is a bad writer.

13. bignignog 09/12/2013 06:39

Vichus
    I registered to say you have earned a fatwa, for sucking the man-root. Go back to your dirt-encrusted hovel and beg allah for forgiveness for using 12 year old internet insults in the year of the lord 2013.

14. 658811 09/12/2013 08:34

Allahu Akbar!

15. RangerLG 09/12/2013 08:47

Easy there everyone. Too many posts and this becomes a crowd favorite. This post already has 4 times the average for a given topic.

16. BillyMitchellisaGoldenGod 09/12/2013 08:51

I got what you wrote it was just mind-numbingly dumb and exceedingly unfunny.

Now get to sucking that cave-dwelling dick of the poster above me.

17. BillyMitchellisaGoldenGod 09/12/2013 08:54

Ranger, that is my goal to get this page some traffic because I appreciate the humor of this site plus e-faggots like Vichus (Oh I bet you are vicious as well, right) need to be slapped around from time to time and BillyMitchell is just the guy to do it.

18. Shortshanks 09/12/2013 09:25

My simple analysis….

…all Jihadists must die…

19. dannyexplosion 09/12/2013 10:31

Agreed

20. AllanK 09/12/2013 10:34

I came for the girls and stayed for the comments