Maria Menounos Had A Nice Vacation

By Travis January 06, 2014 @ 10:00 AM

Extra host Maria Menounos has been enjoying a little quality vacation time down in Los Cabos, and it certainly looks like she’s benefiting from the rest and relaxation. Just look at how she smiles as she realizes that she’s being photographed in her bikini, almost as if she’s saying, “I look forward to the positive attention that I’ll receive from people talking about my ridiculous body.” Or maybe she was watching as a van full of Mexican drug cartel assassins arrived to chop the photographers’ heads off, because it could have honestly been either of those things.

Photo Credits: WENN.com

1. Admiral 01/06/2014 10:20

She does have a nice body, but her face is a bit goofy. Not like that matters much when the candles are lit and the oil is warmed and the howler monkeys are put back in their cages.

2. DebbieNicholsge 02/08/2014 00:42

@Amy, you make $27h thats great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $35h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what i’m doing, YellWork.Com

3. chemileclokeuiy 02/26/2014 03:22

My best friend’s sister made $19668 the prior week. she has been making cash on the laptop and got a $424600 house. All she did was get fortunate and set to work the directions explained on this site

————-save51.blogspot.com

4. brookehiveoer 03/05/2014 14:00

I make $87h while I’m traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I’m back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out,>>>>>>>>

————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

5. larissadadonput 03/31/2014 14:47

regh@LOise, you make $27h thats great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $35h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what i’m doing, >>>>>>>> CHEC44.C