HEIDI + SEAL + HALLOWEEN = DORKS

By brendon November 01, 2006 @ 9:00 AM

I can't even imagine how much time and energy has to be spent to make Heidi Klum look this dorky.  I'm not even positive what this is.  Is the snake eating the apple?  I don't have a bible in front of me but I'm pretty sure the snake didn't eat the apple.  But she and Seal do something like this every year.  They should thank god they found each other, because the only other people who do this kinda thing generally have to be kept on a leash.  I have absolutely no idea who the other chick is.  Her name is Lena Gercke.  She's probably a doctor or lawyer or something.  Crime shows have taught me that hot chicks are often doctors or lawyers and most black people are judges or police captains.  All I know for sure is that the "swiss miss milk maid" costume never ever ever gets old.  It's a solid choice every single year.  Especially if the chick has a big rack.  Lena looks super hot here.  It's like that old saying, "I wouldn't mind hitting HER in the head with a hammer and then putting lipstick on her and brushing her hair all night!"  What?  Oh.  Never heard that one?  Hmmm.  Might be best for everyone if we just pretend you were never here.

slip 11/01/2006 09:33

I just don’t get it.

Drum 11/01/2006 09:45

Hottest costume ever. Lena looks good too! Haha… oh.

Bill 11/01/2006 09:50

i want to milk the milk maid…..tittays yall!

JC 11/01/2006 10:15

Google “Lena Gercke” (winner of the German Next Top Model) for lots of nice lingerie pics :)

JC 11/01/2006 10:17

P.S.: she’s a “barely legal” 18 years yum ;)

hansjoachim 11/01/2006 10:42

Lena Gercke is indeed the winner of the inaugural season of Germany’s Next Top Model, of course an authorised derivate of that Tyra Banks show, thus here produced and hosted by Heidi. That show, of course, made huge waves and was accompanied by some tabloid turmoil concerning the good old “fashion business equals eating disorder” theme. Heidi, however, has been a surprisingly good host throughout and even now seems to sponsor her prot

JJ 11/01/2006 11:08

OK, hate to point out the obvious to y’all, but Heidi is the apple and the snake from the garden of eden (temptation embodied…) and Seal is Eve. Which is actually even more WRONG that dick-Fed’s rap career…

HadleyVBaxendale 11/01/2006 12:49

germany’s next top model is unbearable to watch, heidi is the most annoying host ever, the editing makes it look unprofessional and the german girls just aren’t the wonderful crying bitches antm has. tyra is really stupid, but at least she’s entertaining (unintentional, mostly).
    after almost overdosing on antm episodes on youtube, gntm just makes me want to poke my eyes out and pierce my eardrums right along with them.
    but the girls look kind of cute here anyway.

Sam 11/01/2006 13:14

Heidi should stay in that costume. Really, it’s the best she’s looked in years.

Julz 11/01/2006 13:53

Well THANK you, Captain Obvious!

HadleyVBaxendale 11/01/2006 14:11

oh, just wanted to add that i think this costume is really refreshing, not one of those “yeah, i’ll dress up but basically i’ll just look like a whore”-costumes of certain other celebtities. she could have just dressed up as slutty eve as paris hilton would have done, but dorky is great on halloween. more power to her and dorky costumes.

jenifer 11/01/2006 14:33

This is a direct result of someone who is a complete moron having too much fucking money. And that just pisses me off!

Robert 11/01/2006 14:38

Yeah, she’s Germany’s winner and she is hot. (Check out: http://www.doubleviking.com/2/lena-gercke-785-p.html) … I wonder if she’s eating Heidi’s apple?

The Accuser01 11/01/2006 20:23

OK, the costume sucks, but at least they’re trying…Unlike most of the other shmucks. Not that any of you care, but where I live, we just had the lamest Halloween EVER. There was one chick at work who dressed up in a sexy-nurse outfit, and that was the ONLY cool thing that happened all day. And she was on a different shift so I only caught a glimpse on my way to the time-clock. Boo-fucking-hoo.

Lightdragon 11/01/2006 20:59

Robert ,she is probably eating Seal’s apple.

Also i agree 100% with what Accuser said.

Jason 11/01/2006 21:06

Last night I was thankful that no kids knocked on my door asking for candy that I didn’t have. Tonight I’m thankful that I’m not a celeb and therefor don’t have to dress up like an asshole every Halloween. If you’re going to dress up in a Biblically inspired costume, at least pick something from Revelations. Maybe Paris Hilton as a Hydra…you have to figure out which of the hideous heads is hers.

n0thlngface 11/02/2006 03:18

fucking atrocious.

n0thlngface 11/02/2006 03:19
    Lisa02 11/02/2006 10:57

Look how dry and scratchy Seels right knee is?!?! Get him some vaseline!

Joey 11/02/2006 18:13

it seriously looks like lena could have easily borrowed that costume from one of the many winner outfits of mischa barton