ASHLEE SIMPSON IS DOING GREAT

By brendon September 18, 2007 @ 11:56 AM

Ashlee Simpson must know that Jessica is now the hot one again, because according to a devastatingly handsome source who will remain nameless, she's completely losing it these days.  The source says:

Some friends of mine work in Chalice Recording Studio in Los Angeles and Ashlee Simpson is in this week recording her new album.  Word is, she's drunk all the time, constantly breaks down about her father not loving her and shit, and had one of the runners there get weed for her.

Pete Wentzs semen must have some kind of poison in it because she looks tired and worn out and now she's losing her mind.  Except for the part about her father not loving her.  That part is real.  I heard it's because Ashlee is so fat.

Hollywood is F*CKING stupid! 09/18/2007 12:10
    Jake 09/18/2007 12:11

Still a duche bag doing the ho down

Hollywood is F*CKING stupid! 09/18/2007 12:12

Besides being… FIRST!!!… How much $$$ did this loser spend to change the shape of her face?

Or… Did she just suck a lot of cock to get that 'sucken' cheek look?

Jake 09/18/2007 12:12

I'm only second cause I let Hollywood have the glory

DB's Treasure 09/18/2007 12:14

Who cares…

Who Stole My Fucking Avatar??? 09/18/2007 12:14

Funny that this never-was is considered a has-been

Jake 09/18/2007 12:15

She had to change her identity after that horrible showing on SNL.  Now that she changed her face all she has to do is change her name.  I think she is going with Mary Kate Simpson.  She is also saying she is the third simpson daughter – the non-retarded one

Jesus H. Christ 09/18/2007 12:16

Non-posts don't count as firstesess.  Anywho, I would take a run at Ashlee like Carl Lewis.  Only not gay-like.

Deidre316 09/18/2007 12:16

Can't be true-alcohol is fattening and pot gives you the munchies. She's clearly on heroin.

Dirty Hairy 09/18/2007 12:17

In other A List celebrity news, Carrot Top Kathy Griffin is a dumbfuck!

JackAzz 09/18/2007 12:17

She would get more attention if she dressed like slut and didn't wear panties.  Just ask Britney.  It works for her, her music sucks, her life sucks more, but Britney is in the headlines almost everyday!!

man bear pig 09/18/2007 12:20

Isn't that Pete Wentz guy gay? What does he do her makeup? I'm confused.

ashdead 09/18/2007 12:21

Why are we even bothing to talk about this girl?

She is NOTHING!

Doctress Leisa 09/18/2007 12:22

All she needs to do is lose another 90 pounds and she'll look perfect.

Chaozengine 09/18/2007 12:23

Reported she's depressed because daddy Simpson prefers to receives his blowjobs from Jessica rather than Ashley.  Even though Ashley swallows….

"What do I have to do to make my daddy happy???"

>opens bottle of scotch<

Who Stole My Fucking Avatar??? 09/18/2007 12:26

Well, the fake tits are kinda nice. That, that's about it.

Juan 09/18/2007 12:28

I'd hit it.  On my list, she's ahead of Pamela Anderson and Kelly Osborne.

But she's still behind Carol Channing.

Jim 09/18/2007 12:28

I think I could fuck Ashlee. Me, normal everyday dude. I bet she'd be willing to at least blow me. She seems very very needy. And thats what it usually takes for a girl to blow me.

DB's Treasure 09/18/2007 12:33

Juan, call me a perverted sick son of a bitch but I'd rail Kelly Osbourne quicker than this skinny piece of ass.

damNitJim! 09/18/2007 12:33

is that makeup or was she up all night wearing a little boys school uniform while taking it up the ass for her man last night?