PETE WENTZ IS GAY

By brendon July 02, 2008 @ 5:00 AM

I’ve seen that picture of Pete Wentz on the cover of Out magazine, but there’s literally nothing on earth I have less interest in than Pete Wentz on the cover of Out magazine, so I never bothered to read anything from it.  But it turns out it was sort of noteworthy because he apparently confesses to kissing guys on several different occasions.  AOL says…

In an interview with Out magazine, the Fall Out Boy bassist admitted that he was 16 or 17 when he first kissed a guy — and it was on a dare. Wentz also said he continued experimenting through age 19. His last same-sex smooch?
"A long time ago. Probably when I was 22?" said the 29-year-old Wentz, who also said he has a man-crush on fellow musician John Mayer.

Holy crap.  I thought he was gonna say he did it when he was 8 or something.  22?  I hate to be the one to break this to Ashlee Simpson, but the man you married is gay.

1. tblaney6591 07/02/2008 05:24

Yeah, that's f*ng gay dude.

Oh, by the way, first!

2. rv 07/02/2008 05:25

paging Grim Reaper…. youre late for an appointment

3. Perry 07/02/2008 05:26

Does kelly Brook go to the beach any more??? What about Audrina Patridge?? No Britney or Paris wardrobe malfunctions??? What about celeb pictorials???

What has happened to hayden Panti-in-the-air?

4. Burnsy 07/02/2008 05:27

He has to talk about kissing dudes to make people think he's gay?

5. Cardash 07/02/2008 05:29

Dude, this news is about 2 years old.  I think you even posted an article about it before.

6. PinchingHelmet 07/02/2008 05:31

Nothing like Emo Homo telling us he smooches pickles.  Thanks, my morning would not have been complete.

7. Evil Malcom Norris 07/02/2008 05:33

Yeah, what's up with Paris!

8. Ass Tagger 07/02/2008 05:40

Filed under "Least Surprising Story Ever."

9. DB's Treasure 07/02/2008 05:47

You either wanna lick a man's shaft or you don't. No fucking gray area! This kid is the next Tom Cruise in the sense he'll be making Ashlee cut her hair like a boy and strap on a 10 inch black leather dildo.

10. Slim Scurvy 07/02/2008 05:50

I've always said Ashlee Simpson looked and sounded like a dude. This just confirms that she's definitely dangling something between her thighs. It's a man, baby!

Also, John Mayer has a tough decision to make between Anniston and Wentz now-both are on an even keel of unattractiveness and boredom that would make watching paint dry seem like a night of lust with Megan Fox.

11. Joey 07/02/2008 05:51

skimming 98% of the 4 page article.. i notice they only mention ashlee… once?

12. 1GreatTrainRobbery 07/02/2008 05:52

Who the fuck is shocked by that?

It's 2008.  He can do it with men, women, elves, elephants or to himself. Only thing ridiculous today is not to admit to be gay it you're gay.

Do you hear that, Lindsay??

13. MG Admirer 07/02/2008 05:59

Joe Simpson says that this sounds very promising…

14. MG Admirer 07/02/2008 06:01

Also, what's the over/under on whether Ashlee's marriage will last longer than Jessica's?

15. thebigevil 07/02/2008 06:02

gay

16. ososexilexi 07/02/2008 06:03

His last same-sex smooch? "A long time ago. Probably when I was 22?"

What he failed to mention was the last time he got it up that ass. My money's on last night.

17. DB's Treasure 07/02/2008 06:06

Slim, why such hate on Aniston? Am I the last man to think she's incredibly hot? Putting aside that she may be more boring than playing Uno with your grandmother and her friends, I just can't fathom how people think she's an uggo.

But ya know what, the more men who wouldn't date her boosts my chances just that much more. So, GAME ON!!!

18. amittere mortus 07/02/2008 06:06

"Well, I totally took it up the pooper, like 5 years ago… That makes me not gay now though!"

19. Mac-Daddy 07/02/2008 06:08

is it just me or are the most recent posts on the boring side?

I could care less if it's revealed that Wentz is not only gay but a Hermaphrodite and becomes pregnant by Ashlee, who sucked off her father and spit his man-goo into Wentz's Hermy cooch!

I think I'd still just shrug it off as 'ehh, thats Hollywood for ya" and go back to masturbatiung to nakid photo edited pictures of Shakira!

20. Slim Scurvy 07/02/2008 06:17

DB: Aniston is unattractive to myself mainly b/c she's old and I'm an arrogant asshole, but I can't get over the boring factor. The girl has to be a crazy trainwreck for me to be interested and she's nowhere near that category so I'd much rather play Russian roulette with women that are fit for a strait jacket… it's just alot more exciting. Until you find a dead cat on your doorstep. Not that it's ever happened to me.