DAKOTA GOT SPIRIT, YES SHE DO

By brendon October 20, 2008 @ 7:45 AM

These pictures of Dakota Fanning (who is just 14, so put it away) aren’t from some movie.  She really is a cheerleader for her high school in LA.  I guess she's perfect because she's little and cheerleaders need someone little to throw into the air.  And someone thick to catch them.  It’s the one place thick girls can really shine in high school.  It's one way for them to be popular.  They also get popular at summer camp if they have an Olympics at the end of the session with a hot dog eating contest.  They also tend to do anal.  You can read more about the contributions girls like this have made in my book, Thick Girls: A History of High Schools Unsung Heroes.

(picture source = pacific coast news)

1. Paleomiz 10/20/2008 10:39

he was the biggest cock I have ever seen–I cried when he whipped it out.

I thought I was the only one!  My first was huge as well….in fact I was so scared after the first time I waited like another year to do it again.

It hurt so bad I thought that was normal. Then I went and did it again anyway and ended up pregnant. How can something so good be so bad?

2. pepper 10/20/2008 10:42

There are people that don't think it's a bad thing..Just ask the Spear sisters or Sarah Palin….

3. Long_Duk_Dong 10/20/2008 10:44

DEANO – Pull out man…pull out

4. Paleomiz 10/20/2008 10:44

Well, I am 44 and have never had kids. It might have been nice to not miscarry once

5. SuperB 10/20/2008 10:44

Doc, you really started with a bang.

Seriously, my guy was not super long, but he was big around. He got a whopping 3 minutes of attempting to fuck me before I was like…this just is not going to work.

6. SuperB 10/20/2008 10:46

:( aww  Doc…

I will send you mine to borrow…she can already wipe her own butt which is such a bonus

7. pepper 10/20/2008 10:49

I never had a girl tell me to stop because my cock is too big…..*SIGH*

At best, I made a girl pass out when I was fucking her in the ass….does that count for anything?

8. foolymagooly 10/20/2008 10:50

I think its kinda funny that you homos call marky mark a douche because he EP's one of the most popular shows on cable. Do I have remind you that he was in boogie nights,  and the big hit?

9. Paleomiz 10/20/2008 10:50

But what I've heard I'm really tight, so there is somethng

10. EdgardoElegante 10/20/2008 10:55

It has been statistically proven that the best way to discourage pedophilia is to post pictures of ugly children.

Thank you sir for your service to the community.

11. Grim Reamer 10/20/2008 10:55

Ladies,

I think there is a need for the tap'o'matic ® with multiple size heads, we start with slender and work our way to blunt trauma.

that or a shoe horn.

12. Grim Reamer 10/20/2008 10:57

oh and B, let's keep the underage shot to the know sexually active.

13. Paleomiz 10/20/2008 10:59

Grim, what did you have in mind?

14. EdgardoElegante 10/20/2008 11:07

This thread went from "Dakota Fanning is a cheerleader" to "bleaching assholes" in less than 25 posts.

15. Grim Reamer 10/20/2008 11:16

Doc,

What I mean it that you are having sex for the first time, although the mind is willing and by far the most important piece of the equation, the body must be conditioned to accept full size  with much clitoral stimulation in the process. The point of the exercise is for it to be pleasurable for all involved to that it can be repeated, without hesitation.

Once this is accomplished we can move on to other pains and pleasures without fear.

Just my opinion of course, others may proceed however they wish.

16. Paleomiz 10/20/2008 11:21

Bring it on, you don't scare me

17. Long_Duk_Dong 10/20/2008 11:23

i like where this is going…and since they don't like me on the madona post i will stay here

18. Long_Duk_Dong 10/20/2008 11:29

what did i do wrong Doc

19. Sevenmack 10/20/2008 11:41

Paleomiz wrote: Bigger is not necessarily better, ladies–especially the first time.

Of course not. Based on my experience with the women with whom I've slept, size is important and so is skill. A woman can have a big mouth and still suck dick badly. A man can have a big dick and fuck badly.

But if you have a big dick, have skill and understand that every woman is different and thus, needs to be approached differently from all the previous chicks you have slept with, well — SHA-ZAAM!– she's happy and you are too.

20. Grim Reamer 10/20/2008 11:44

Doc,

We can start with something as simple as delayed gratification, bringing someone to the cusp and then keeping them there for 30 seconds, a minute, 5 minutes, until their mind is ready to snap then let the mind blowing orgasms come in wave after wave.

We move up to ropes, spankings, etc. general endorphin release.