MADONNA IS A LYING OLD WHORE

By brendon December 17, 2008 @ 5:47 AM

Earlier this week Madonna’s spokesperson released a statement claiming Guy Ritchie would walk away from their 8 year marriage with a settlement between 76 and 92 million dollars.  This was surprising to some considering Guy personally told the media he had no interest in taking any of Madonna’s money.  So it would seem someone was lying in an attempt to manipulate the public perception in a way that made them look like the victim.  Oh hey guess which one it was.  The Daily Mail says…

Just days after Madonna's spokeswoman outlined the £50-£60million divorce settlement the singer's ex-husband would receive, her camp have had to backtrack over 'misleading and inaccurate' claims.
Today his spokesperson released a stinging 'joint' statement on behalf of the former couple which left Madonna's PR offensive in tatters.
The statement read: 'We have tried to maintain a dignified silence regarding the details of our divorce for the last few months whilst accepting the obvious media interest.
'A misleading and inaccurate statement, specifically in relation to the sums of money involved, was wrongly issued to AP this week.
'The financial details of the settlement will remain private, save to say that both of us are happy with our agreement.

After that it says, now that the money is settled, the only thing left to work out is custody and visitation of the kids.  So their priorities were in all the right places.  But in Madonnas defense, she needs her finances in order because still has to face charges of felony child endangerment and sex with a minor because she molested her housekeepers 5-year-old twins, a girl and a boy.   I’m not positive if that happened or not, but maybe it did.  It's possible.  What am I, the FBI?

1. DB's Treasure 12/17/2008 07:55

I'd rather punt myself in the nuts than ever stick my dork in this filthy burned bag of dogshit.

2. Big Smelly Dirt Cock 12/17/2008 08:01

Newsflash: Madonna sucks.

3. RemSteale 12/17/2008 08:01

I'm going back to the Halle Berry thread….

4. Rick (with a silent P) 12/17/2008 08:01

"the only exploitation happening here will be those paying at the box office to see this turd wrapped in feces with a diarrhea sauce…"

nice when a post works for both a shitty movie and a shitty tour…satisfies a fat man's lazy soul…

5. COB 12/17/2008 08:01

Instead of her camp backtracking over "misleading and inaccurate claims", it appears they backtracked over her face.

6. The_Greek_God_Testiclees 12/17/2008 08:02

DB… Perfectly stated. I would throw cantelopes at her.

7. Topper (Harry) Harley 12/17/2008 08:04

She just killed any erection Halle may have given me.

8. DB's Treasure 12/17/2008 08:05

I didn't bother reading the article. I'm pretty sure if my eyes read "Madonna" again my brain will keel over and deflate…

…shit

9. ohmwrecker 12/17/2008 08:06

This is boring. I forgot to eat dinner last night. I need a breakfast taco.

10. DocTroy 12/17/2008 08:06

MADONNA IS A LYING OLD WHORE TYPICAL WOMAN*

*typical woman/women excludes durdenistas.

11. WhoDeaux 12/17/2008 08:08

How does a person that rich have hair that bad?

12. Ballsnyc 12/17/2008 08:09

Halle is fat and Madonna is a crack whore looking bitch

13. dirtydiane1 12/17/2008 08:10

crusty old bag

14. Topper (Harry) Harley 12/17/2008 08:10

STAY AWAY FROM MY GINGERBREAD BITCH!

15. Ballsnyc 12/17/2008 08:12

Oh now madonna is dignified?!

16. PollyAnn 12/17/2008 08:13

I was just watching Eartha Kitt on youtube doing Santa Baby. She said she had a lot of fun with that song until Madonkey did it.

17. Paleomiz 12/17/2008 08:13

All I can say about this thread is this: anyone who uses the word "whilst" is a douchebag

18. DB's Treasure 12/17/2008 08:14

Polly, did you just come up with "Madonkey"? Wow. Props. That is fucking funny!

19. Ballsnyc 12/17/2008 08:14

Has anyone seen her SEX book- Now that is dignified like the Queen of England!

20. WhoDeaux 12/17/2008 08:15

In my mind I still can't decide if she'd be the ultimate cardio, adventurous, thumb-in-her-own-ass, ball sucking, yummy pussy, uninhibited super fuck or if she'd be a demanding, whiny, silent, awkward, 'don't get it in my eye' awful fuck.

I think the 'Sex' book bondage and all the rest is just some fag-hag nonsense she cooked up to shock the red state demographic.

Yeah, I bet she's a dead fuck and a whiner to boot. It's settled.