Jamie Foxx is disgusting

By brendon May 22, 2009 @ 12:18 PM

44fp_1531211_alley_kristie_exc_12_092809

I don’t even wanna think about this so let’s just get to it.  Extra and IMDb say…

Kirstie Alley has a thing for a leading Hollywood man: “I want a booty call with Jamie Foxx — for real,” Alley dished to People magazine. “I’ve always had a bit of thing for him” … Foxx admits Alley does meet his criteria of ideal women. He says, “I do like them thick (big)… (and) she is thick.”

Unless I could come back from the dead like Jesus I wouldn’t F this tub of shit even on a dare because I would very definitely kill myself from the shame afterwards. Brace yourself for the shock of a lifetime because the very first place I checked (fame images) had pictures of her going to a restaurant. Although in this picture it appears she’s been locked out, no doubt justifiably. They also had pictures of her in her private zoo.

Kirstie has a variety of pets ranging from dogs, lemurs, and even sugar gliders.

I don’t know what the hell a sugar glider is but we both know Kirstie thought that was some kind of cookie when she ordered it. And she ate the first 15 just to make sure. Also I don’t think it’s called a “zoo” when someone this fat has one. I think it’s just called “the pantry”.

1. Texas Stunt Sock 05/22/2009 12:21

I’d take Diane before Rebeccah. Hell, even Carla or Cliff I think.

2. Jean-Claude Van Douche 05/22/2009 12:21

My God…she is horrifying and NPD…There are thousands upon thousands of famous and relatively famous chicks in various states of undress and you give us this?

Shame on you.

Also, we all know you wouldn’t f her because you are a flaming ‘mo who blew his last three loads looking at Orlando Bloom.

3. Rick (with a silent P) 05/22/2009 12:24

NPD, finally…a post I don’t feel a compelling need to redo…

4. Fussy Bitch 05/22/2009 12:27

Look at them cankles!

5. Rick (with a silent P) 05/22/2009 12:28

I see by the banner pic that Kirstie is ready to reprise Jack Elam’s role in Cannonball Run II…

6. SCUM 05/22/2009 12:28

So she is fat and a race trader.

7. SuperB 05/22/2009 12:28

ewwwwwwwwwww

8. Texas Stunt Sock 05/22/2009 12:28

Bitch can rock a bikini and pantyhose like nobody else, though.

9. DumbBlondeArkie 05/22/2009 12:29

Dayum. At least she has a cheery attitude. Flippin the bird to the paps? Nice!
    I just knew we were gonna be subjected to Paris’ nasty cooch today. Instead, we get THIS. I’m not sure how I feel about that.

10. Watt(Power) 05/22/2009 12:30

Hey look guys! Docs back!

11. Fussy Bitch 05/22/2009 12:31

TSS- not to mention the 3 rolls of duck tape and spanks it took in the photo shoots well she “lost” weight on Jenny Craig.

She is a tremendous actress , to convince everyone she was “skinny”

12. Mac-Daddy 05/22/2009 12:32

ACK!

13. DumbBlondeArkie 05/22/2009 12:32

So, we have this post and…a Jenny Craig ad on the side. Coincidence?

14. Rick (with a silent P) 05/22/2009 12:32

“I’m not sure how I feel about that.”

DBA, I am just glad she went into acting as opposed to urology…she could examine my tonsils via my rectum…rectum…damn near killed ‘em…

15. ohmwrecker 05/22/2009 12:33

Scum, trader or traitor? I’ve never heard that before.

16. SuperB 05/22/2009 12:33

DBA- karma at its finest!

17. CB007 05/22/2009 12:33

NASTY, she isn’t just fat, she looks haggard and old and just horrible… I am going to be pissed off if this and DB’s “dork” as you all call it, are the final 2 things I see before heading home for the weekend.

18. CodPiece 05/22/2009 12:33

(Buffalo Bill voice) Is she a great big fat person?

19. Rick (with a silent P) 05/22/2009 12:34

Row 1 pic 5…was Kirstie’s mother frightened by a pelican during the pregnancy?

20. Texas Stunt Sock 05/22/2009 12:34

Nice evil eye, CB. Have I been bad?