oprah gave jenny a talk show

By brendon May 04, 2009 @ 3:23 PM

jennayoprah

Jenny McCarthy first got famous in 1993 when she showed her vagina in Playboy, but really found her calling when her 2-year old son was diagnosed with not-autism then not-autism then not-autism then autism (1). So clearly her son had autism, and she blamed vaccines for giving it to him. Specifically the measles vaccine, which up until 1999 contained mercury. Jennys son was born in 2002 and did not receive a vaccine with mercury (2), but she spoke out to have it banned anyway. Again. Extra-banned, and for kids like her son who didn’t get it in the first place to not get it even more in the future. Because now he’s cured. But not really.  Or maybe he never had it to begin with. Either way, all that public speaking has led Oprah Winfrey to give Jenny her very own talk-show!

McCarthy has inked a multi-year overall deal with Winfrey’s Harpo Prods. to develop projects on different platforms, including a syndicated talk show that the actress/author would host.
McCarthy talked to the chat queen about her struggles with her son’s autism in conjunction with the releases of her best-selling books “Louder Than Words: A Mother’s Journey in Healing Autism” and “Mother Warriors: A Nation of Parents Healing Autism Against All Odds.” McCarthy also was part of Winfrey’s Friday Live panels twice, including this past Friday.

The worst thing about Jennys baseless hippie ramblings is that it gives people false hope.  People like me, because I live next door to this couple with two little cunts who stand outside and scream all day. If I thought for one second the measles vaccine could miraculously transform them into nearly invisible mutes I would stab them in the heart with it.

Just the Tip 05/04/2009 15:34

Well, I’m kinda hoping it’s a success… for years to come… I’m looking forward to thew show where she discusses catching her kid stroking off to her old Pictorials.

Austic? Oh… Hmmm… maybe not then.

Just the Tip 05/04/2009 15:35

…and are we absolutely sure that fucking lower “CENSORED” Box is big enough?

Just the Tip 05/04/2009 15:37

Does she keep the kid in that oversized birdcage there?

Lora 05/04/2009 15:37

Wait…who?

Just the Tip 05/04/2009 15:38

…and again, we have a post with an entirely unacceptable Tits::Words Ratio.

Noel 05/04/2009 15:38

You hit the nail on the head with this chick. She’s dangerous with her don’t get vaccinated campaign. That’s just plain ignorant. I’ve seen her argue with actual Doctors and medical researchers on this and she just won’t believe “science.” Typical conspiracy theorist. When Small Pox makes a comeback, Jenny should have to personally give each of the infected a topless sponge bath to make up for it.

Just the Tip 05/04/2009 15:39

Cute dog.

See… that comment’s not gonna make any damn sense in about 2 minutes when you flip pics again for your Avi.

That is NOT a complaint, darlin’. Just a jab at myself.

Lora 05/04/2009 15:40

If she’s so against vaccines, the chat show won’t last very long.
    I knew swine flu was around for a reason…

Just the Tip 05/04/2009 15:40

I’m gonna have to get TiVo now.

Bloom 05/04/2009 15:40

So, is this the Leeds thread?

Lora 05/04/2009 15:41

Thanks, Tip. It’s Mollie the Collie, it was an 18th birthday present from my twin brother. I got him a watch.

How bad did I feel?

Headly 05/04/2009 15:41

Tip, you had me laughing my ass off with those first few volleys. Especially the birdcage one. Ahh, shit that was funny….

Just the Tip 05/04/2009 15:42

When reached for comment, Octomom could only be heard slapping her minions around for NOT being imapired in some way…

…other than being hers.

Headly 05/04/2009 15:42

Depends, Lora. What kind of watch?

Headly 05/04/2009 15:45

Tip, maybe the “censored” box was a sign of the times? I don’t think “shaved” was the craze in ’93. Maybe the black box covers up some serious acreage.

Lora 05/04/2009 15:45

A shit one. I believe it was Folex, and I got it from some Lookie-Lookie guys when we were on holiday for five euros (I’m a haggler). He wore it though, even though it turned his wrist the same colour as Paris’s beast…

Just the Tip 05/04/2009 15:45

I think you jinxed me Headly… That Octo-shit sucked.

“Mollie the Collie”. Christ… it gets even cuter. I wouldn’t sweat the gift exchange, as a brother, I’d have relished everytime I heard you have to get up to take Mollie out.

…and I’m sure he still laughs & smiles at it.

fukU 05/04/2009 15:46

If I had a vagina I’d Show it!

Just the Tip 05/04/2009 15:46

That’s exactly what I was getting at with the box over the box bit, Headly.

Ahhhh… GREAT MINDS!

Bloom 05/04/2009 15:46

The wrist colouring happens when you wank to often, or don’t use the right technique. Don’t let him fool you.