Until we meet again

By brendon June 17, 2009 @ 10:04 AM

megan fox claridges 150609

Transformers took their world tour to Moscow last night, and if Megan Fox looked less than happy it might be because I finally made my move on her in London the night before. Of course her bodyguards had to cockblock and drag her away. As I presented my lady with a rose, you can plainly see how upset she is, how she struggles to break free from her captors so she could leave with me and become a slave to her desires. I think it was my striped socks. Little secret: hit the clubs in striped socks and watch the panties start droppin.

(hq jump = here. image source = splash news online and wenn)

1. RedRage 06/17/2009 10:08

I should have made the $5 bet!

2. RedRage 06/17/2009 10:09

It was a toss up between Lilo and Megan.

3. Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 06/17/2009 10:10

WTF?!?!?!? has this become the god dam megan fox fan site? all you fukking post anymore is THE SAME SHIT!

4. Rick (with a silent P) 06/17/2009 10:10

“It was a toss up between Lilo and Megan.”

toss up…or toss off??

5. Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 06/17/2009 10:11

I am seeing less and less of a difference between this site and the other celeb sites. Even the comments are falling off as the posts get ever more boring. I am saddend by this. I really used to enjoy and get laughs from this place..

6. Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 06/17/2009 10:14

what is with the retarded crossed legs bit in pic 6. Nobody stands like that…she seems to do that often.

7. Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 06/17/2009 10:15

and on another note, who are the brainless asshats that are actually clicking on the bruno voting post bullshit…go fukking kill yourselves.

8. stubbleonthebox 06/17/2009 10:16

forreals, me has already caught mad beats to meg fox, can someone please find katie price vag shots, landing strip if possible?

dirt-she spends so much time with them open its a nice change of pace to see them crossed, you don’t agree?

9. ohmwrecker 06/17/2009 10:16

Aaah, fuck it!

Repost from last thread (because I think some of you will dig it):

This is my new favorite time waster:

10. RedRage 06/17/2009 10:17

DB, the rose was thoughtful.

11. CodPiece 06/17/2009 10:18

Damnit, RedRage stole my DB with Rose line.

12. Fleiter69 06/17/2009 10:23

Is there any part of this woman’s body that hasn’t been f’ed up by a tattoo?

13. DB's Treasure 06/17/2009 10:25

Damn slut didn’t take my rose!

14. Old Gregg 06/17/2009 10:27

Who the fuck goes to other “celeb sites?” Fag.

15. DB's Treasure 06/17/2009 10:28

My sandy blond hair must look jet black on camera…

16. CodPiece 06/17/2009 10:29

DB: I sent you an IM of a monkey getting fucked on a car … problem was, I thought I sent it to you but instead sent it to an 80 year old co-worker of mine….

her reply was this: “Well he finished quick.”

17. Zombie 06/17/2009 10:29

Sorry Ohm, but you should have left that stupid link to rot away unnoticed in the previous thread.

Also, how long before Finkle emerges as Striped Sock?

18. KingCookie 06/17/2009 10:30

Crossing my fingers for relevant female celebrity nudity. It really would make this day better.

19. dirtydiane 06/17/2009 10:32

a pink dress and red shoes? uh, valentine’s day was a few months ago, sugar tits. try again.

20. Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 06/17/2009 10:32

Old Gregg, the point i was trying to make is that this place used to rip on celebs and tear em apart. That no longer happens. The Writer just states the obvious and then usually tries to make some kind of humor out of making fun of him or her self. By comparing them to other celeb sites i was merely trying to express that the “why because fuck them that’s why” aspect of this site has completely fallen off and it’s now more in favor of, “why? because we do what our sponsors ask, that’s why”. So jog on old greg..