Vanessa loves being naked

By brendon July 13, 2009 @ 10:17 AM

009vanessacell

Two years ago, “High School Musical” star Vanessa Hudgens was in the news because full-frontal naked pictures she took for boyfriend Zac Efron ended up online. Like at the bottom of this post for example. And today there’s good news for fancy gentleman like myself who have studied every inch of those pictures as if they were the Shroud of Turin. E! says:

…in May, the 20-year-old told E! News she would “show nudity in a film when the time is right.” Apparently, that time is now.
Supposedly, she told the U.K.’s Metro she’ll be stripping down for her role as a hooker in the upcoming Zack Snyder flick, Sucker Punch.
“I’m playing a character named Blondie and it’s set in a brothel in the 1950s, so there’s not a whole lot of clothes,” she teased.

None of this is really “news” of course, I just like looking at those naked pictures she took. It’s like I’m her secret lover.

1. Mac-Daddy 07/13/2009 10:24

Did her!

2. Zombie 07/13/2009 10:26

I would like to pulverize Vanessa’s little pussy boyfriend Zac Efron to a bloody pulp, tie him up to a chair, and force him to watch me stuff my cock in her pooper then make her lick the shit off after I finished inside of her. Then I would shoot them both in the face and move on to Ashley Tisdale.

3. Mac-Daddy 07/13/2009 10:27

Maybe she’ll trim her muff for the new movie!

4. Mac-Daddy 07/13/2009 10:29

Zombie!

Is this an animated YOU in this clip?

5. Zombie 07/13/2009 10:42

Mac-Daddy I believe that is the most morbid thing I’ve ever seen…. so I bookmarked it to watch again later!

If I said that blasting a gun inside of a bitch’s twat has never crossed mind before, I’d be lying.

6. iwontrememberthis 07/13/2009 10:43

I like how “Megan Fox” appears four times in the “Hot Topics” field on the right, and also now the non-word “Nake” was somehow used enough to trend.

7. Lo 07/13/2009 10:50

This chick does nothing for me. I gotta believe this by itself is enough proof that Efron is gay and using this plain little girl as a beard. By the time she’s 30 the only people caring about seeing her naked will be the nerds who saw all the HSMs in the theatre, like some of the folks in here. I’m not naming any names.

8. DB's Treasure 07/13/2009 10:53

I’d eat this bitch’s pussy shavings.

9. Slaappy 07/13/2009 10:53

IF A DISNEY TWEEN HAS MORE MONEY AND FAME THAN US DOES THAT MAKE US LOSERS?

Why yes it does!

10. RemSteale 07/13/2009 10:56

Disney Teen Meltdowns starring:

Vanessa Hudgens
    Demi Lovato
    Selina Gomez
    Miley Cyrus

lets lay odds as to which one will go the Britney path first??

11. lady garden 07/13/2009 10:58

Rem-i’m going with Miley Cyrus (pls God don’t let her post any naked pics)

12. Observer 07/13/2009 11:01

I Do think Ashley Tisdale is under-rated…..like my co-worker recommended…..

…you gotta watch Disney shows to be able to recognize the up and coming talent……

Selena Gomez is about 375 days away……

Why did the media “count-down” those ugly Full-House twins…..yet never mention Gomez?

13. DB's Treasure 07/13/2009 11:01

If Miley falls apart I will be there to pick up the pieces…

…and then have sex with them.

14. RemSteale 07/13/2009 11:02

I thought it was the quiet ones Lady?

15. DB's Treasure 07/13/2009 11:02

I saw the movie “Push” yesterday and I gotta say…

…Dakota Fanning is showing signs of cuteness. There’s no knowing if she’ll be hot by 18, but I have my fingers crossed….

…in her ass

16. SuperB 07/13/2009 11:03

Im going with Demi Lovato…

yeah there is just something about her that screams crazy bitch’s comin

17. Observer 07/13/2009 11:03

I thought Zac Efron was banging some hot whorey bitch now???

Like Ashton Kutcher when he hopped Demi Moore or Timber(fag)Lake on the scrawney chick?

18. Observer 07/13/2009 11:04

Demi Lovato is a hound-dog…

19. Lo 07/13/2009 11:04

There’s a shitload of plain-assed teen girls coming up through the ranks now. These most recent “adult Miley” pics that came out in whatever magazine still looked like (to me) the same puffy faced little girl with the big fake choppers that she’s always been. None of these chicks can stay in the same room with Hayden Pantyer, but I’m partial to blondes anyway.

20. RemSteale 07/13/2009 11:05