ireland baldwin has gotten her revenge

By brendon February 11, 2010 @ 1:59 PM

56582771

America first met Alec Baldwins daughter Ireland (who is 13 in these pictures from last year, btw) in 2008 when he left a message on her phone calling her a “rude, thoughtless little pig”, among other things. And since women are black-hearted monsters, she’s probably been plotting her revenge ever since. And now she’s gotten it, and she used a phone as her weapon just to tack on an ironic twist. NBC says…

Alec Baldwin was rushed to a Manhattan hospital overnight after a caller believed to be his daughter dialed 911 to say she couldn’t rouse the actor.
When medics got to Baldwin’s Upper West Side apartment, he agreed to go to the hospital where he was treated and released after about an hour.
Sources said it was Baldwin’s daughter with ex-wife Kim Basinger, Ireland, who made the call, telling an operator Baldwin was unresponsive.
The 911 caller expressed concern that the actor was not responding and speculated about his possibly taking pills.

I don’t think the cops should be able to take you away and have you examined just because one person made a phone call claiming you were gonna kill yourself. Maybe that person had no intention of really killing themselves and was just saying it to get attention. Maybe the person who said that doesn’t wanna break up and swears things will be different this time. Did you ever think of that Megan?

(picture source = getty images)

pepper 02/11/2010 14:03

I’ll fuck her in her CaCa.

Watt 02/11/2010 14:03

I do love the Irish.

Fussy Bitch 02/11/2010 14:04

Child of divorce – Check
    Daddy Issues – Check
    Average Looks – Check
    Add a Boob Job and that girl is on her way to the Stripper pole.

Watt 02/11/2010 14:07

FUSSY??

Its like a god damn 10 year reunion in this place.

Big Smelly Dirt Cock 02/11/2010 14:09

14, that is too young for a vaginal incursion.

A nice mouth-fucking or ass play isn’t out of the question though.

Fussy Bitch 02/11/2010 14:12

Hey Watt! I thought I would drop by to see how the place has changed, it hasn’t.

Fussy Bitch 02/11/2010 14:12

Except there seems to be a lack of dirty pillows for Titty Thursday!

Slaappy 02/11/2010 14:15

Hi Fussy you sexy tied up “Bleep”

Watt 02/11/2010 14:18

well fussy, there’s a sever lack of ‘nistas these days. However I believe fussy’s tit is allowed to return anytime she likes.

Fussy Bitch 02/11/2010 14:19

Hey Slappy ! Is it always this dead in here

Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 02/11/2010 14:21

wtf is this post about? it’s a non-story about some arrogant bloated hollywood fuck, going ot the hospital. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. great job npd. kill yourself.

Fussy Bitch 02/11/2010 14:22

I have been hanging out on Facebook (boring) and Twitter (less boring) , I don’t like this layout.. I feel uncomfortable and cranky now, someone get me a drink and pics of titties stat!

Slaappy 02/11/2010 14:23

Yes lately… Probably due to that one can read the same stories at about 10 other sites 4 hours beforehand. Not to mention everyone on the east coast is having a snow day

Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 02/11/2010 14:25

this makes you cranky and twitter doesn’t? and entertains you?

I’ll go back to shoveling piles of snow asshole deep to a tall man then i guess.

Zombie 02/11/2010 14:29

“hanging out on Facebook”

Wow. I think I’d rather help Mcgirk shovel snow.

Fussy Bitch 02/11/2010 14:30

Dirty Dirt – why do you think I dropped by here, Twitter was making me more cranky. Argh… I guess I will just have to fucking work today

Watt 02/11/2010 14:30

Twitter makes me furious. so furious I probably couldn’t hatefuck it.

Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 02/11/2010 14:31

awwwww Z, you had me in your thoughts didn’t you….cute.

Fussy Bitch 02/11/2010 14:32

You know Zombie it they hadn’t gone and fucked up the Druden site I would have never left.

Fussy Bitch 02/11/2010 14:37

So do we get new posts or is this it for today?