friday afternoon headlines

By brendon April 16, 2010 @ 7:23 PM

kimrynaked

KIM KARDASHIAN - is bare ass naked in an un-retouched photo for Bazaar magazine (hq full size here). I hope she does Playboy again. Because I liked seeing her naked. Especially her boobs. I hope my insight into this matter has answered any questions you may have had. (us magazine)

KIM KARDASHIAN - is dating soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo, who is a nice contrast to her ex boyfriend Reggie Bush. In the sense that he’s clearly super super off-the-charts gay. (OK magazine)

KEIFER SUTHERLAND - was thrown out of a London strip club late Wednesday night, with no shirt on, by 4 bouncers, for “disorderly conduct.” IT WAS A FUCKING WEDNESDAY. God that dude is cool. (ny post)

(UPDATE!) WHY IS - a video picture set of a cute girl getting stoned off her ass so compelling to watch? It’s one of lifes greatest mysteries, that neither science nor religion has yet to answer. (you tube htgb)

SOPHIE MUNK - had her car broken into in Beverly Hills. So she called the cops and then posed for pictures in skin tight leather pants. It’s one of the few police reports you’d be able to jack off to.

Steffabulous 04/16/2010 19:34

Woah. I don’t know what’s more appealing, the blow up doll or the plump livestock that has entirely dominated this page. You decide., I’m so torn.

Woodsman 04/16/2010 19:44

blow up doll – - her lips could form an airtight seal if they were moist

Steffabulous 04/16/2010 19:48

I would worry they would pop like a balloon. Oh Hollywood! You’ve made a caricature out of my gender

Woodsman 04/16/2010 20:13

that’s her risk – - wading in the Kardashian sex swamp is too frightening

Steffabulous 04/16/2010 20:23

She’s a monopoly on the black man market, she’s got black woman surgery on her tits/ass/lips with that delightful light skin they seem to go for. And shes safe for the white man to fantasize about without having to get with a scary negress with the curly hair and flat nose Everybody wins!

Woodsman 04/16/2010 20:28

… including the pharma companies selling drugs to cure or treat the clap/chlamydia/etc.

Steffabulous 04/16/2010 20:35

And the thought of this retard making more money than I, a college grad, will ever touch ,makes me vomit, which in turn keeps me thin and sassy! She really makes the world go round.

Woodsman 04/16/2010 20:59

the Valley and Hollywood are full of these … lots end up sucking dick for rent money (on camera or on the corner, depending on luck and/or looks).

Observer 04/16/2010 21:49

I would like to take the Armenian vaginally…..

Observer 04/16/2010 21:55

The article quotes someone as saying Kardashian and the Port-a-Gee are “semi” dating……..

….because he still gets semi-hard for womyn….

Observer 04/16/2010 21:56

I once worked with and went to night-school witha big-titted Armenian honey…….

…..she was cute…….but semi-mustachioed……..

natman2939 04/16/2010 22:06

anyone have any idea what that girl getting stoned video was? or any similar videos? cause it’s off of youtube now

Little Sister 04/16/2010 22:15

Didn’t Kardashian once claim to be a size 2? Am I the only one that always thinks of the genocidal Star Trek race, the Cardassians when someone mentions the Kardashians?

zencat002 04/16/2010 23:14

Retard pussy gets exceptionally wet.

Observer 04/16/2010 23:28

Tell us more Zencat002…

Observer 04/16/2010 23:31

Pepper…..Rokan…….

…..my one night in a year that I can rejoin the nightshift……..

Where the fuck are you guys….?

myocardial encephalogram 04/17/2010 00:41

Who puts a horizontal wooden plank across their top gumline, only to knowingly pose in the SUNLIGHT in front of a STRANGER’s camera?! Someone with a buoyant self esteem that does not deal in the currency of shame! That’s who! Most chicks would have had both hands covering it like a Greek mother’s regrowth (pluck, don’t shave), pretending to giggle alone at a joke that never ends.

Vulcan Science 04/17/2010 01:04

this bitch makes too much money for doing nothing—still might smash it though

Vulcan Science 04/17/2010 01:06

to clarify, kardashian, not the blond, wood chuck looking scare-fest munkfish

myocardial encephalogram 04/17/2010 03:06

“SHE HAS HAD HAD BUTT IMPLANTS, WHICH SOON I BELIEVE WILL BE AS ACCEPTABLE AS A BOOB JOB. AND NOSE JOB, RESTYLIN INJECTIONS IN LIPS, AND MOST RECENTLY CHEEK IMPLANTS,AND BOOB IMPLANT REMOVAL. HOWEVER 2 THINGS : SHE IS WALKING ADVERTISEMENT FOR GOOD FACIAL WORK AND SHOULD NOT FEEL ASHAMED, ALTHOUGH I´M SURE SHE´LL NEVER ADMIT HAVING HAD SURGERY. KUDOS TO HER SURGEON. AND ANOTHER THING, AS RIDICULOUS AS SOMEONES ONLY CLAIM TO FAME IS HAVING A BIG ASS”