tiger woods really is an asshole

By brendon April 05, 2010 @ 5:25 PM

infphoto_1236305

Elin Nordegren still hasn’t made it clear if she’s going to take Tiger Woods back after all his whoring around, but as he prepares to return to golf this week at The Masters, it seems like she shouldn’t because he hasn’t changed a bit. CBS Sports says…

The world’s greatest golfer said he wasn’t sure what to expect from fans when he showed up at Augusta National, and was pleasantly surprised when he received a warm reception. It “touched my heart pretty good,” he said.
“The galleries couldn’t be nicer. The encouragement that I got, it blew me away,” he said.
“I haven’t looked forward to that first tee shot in a long time, not like this. It feels fun again. That’s something that’s been missing,” he said. “I’ve won numerous tournaments in the last few years, but I wasn’t having anywhere near the amount of fun, and why? Because look what I was engaged in. When you’re living a life where you’re lying all the time, life is not fun. And that’s where I was. Now that’s been stripped all away and here I am, and it feels fun again.”

The best way to tell someone is lying is because they over explain everything. “I wasn’t having any fun because look what I was engaged in”? STFU Tiger. Banging whores is fun. That’s why it’s so popular. That’s he did it for years. I understand his “living a lie” point, but those quotes are the kind of thing a robot from outer space would say if you asked him about cheating and it just read off its files on human emotions but didn’t really understand what he was saying. It’s just what he was supposed to say. That’s Tiger. He’s a robot who has no idea what’s going on.

SALAJ 04/05/2010 17:30

My friend told me a nice place SeekingAffluent.com. He said it’s a place where successful men and women reside in the hopes of finding love.

mackharder 04/05/2010 17:31

I’m the second poster

Steffabulous 04/05/2010 17:35

I don’t care how rich he this uncle tom is boring as fuck, has giant teeth and is probably one of the few black dudes who can’t dance.

Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 04/05/2010 17:43

she’s going to drag this charade out for 2 more years, not give tiger ANY ass, and then take him for 400 mill once the original pre nup expires and the payday is able to be cashed in.

DarkCherry 04/05/2010 17:57

she sure is dressing better now then she did before…

and DDMcg i agree it was reported at the beginning of all this that they redid their pre-nup and if she sticks it out a few more years to make it look like they tried she gets a 100 mill or something.

Watt 04/05/2010 17:59

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK!

The Fried Man 04/05/2010 18:04

I banged a whore once and my golf game the next day was incredible. It was a direct correlation no doubt in my mind. Tiger better be careful before he swears off whores for good because he may suck at golf and then where will he be?

pielicker 04/05/2010 18:22

fried man, you only been laid once? apparently you havent seen the t shirt ( THERE ALL WHORES)

lawrenceyoung1 04/05/2010 21:04

She is gorgeous. I am kind of thinking That I saw her before on a celebrity and millioniare dating site like ++_Wealthybeauty.com~~~~~~~~~~~~ or something. Whatever, this is not my thing. Good luck with your love.

The Irreverent Tony Stark 04/05/2010 21:04

::Meanders into the room::

::checks the thermostat, switches it to A/C and sets the temperature to “Arctic”::

Steffabulous 04/05/2010 21:14

That’ll mean hard nipples for you, TITS

The Irreverent Tony Stark 04/05/2010 21:19

Don’t worry, Steff, my suit is heated.

Steffabulous 04/05/2010 21:25

If cold is what your after, you would enjoy the ice-like rain that has fallen upon my fair city. Now, is it true, or are people fucking with me, that it doesnt rain often in Texas? Ive heard tales of blisteringly dry conditions.

Steffabulous 04/05/2010 21:25

Dry like Betty White, bless her.

The Irreverent Tony Stark 04/05/2010 21:28

Well, Steff, I used to live in Texas. But I moved to Colorado at the every end of 2009. So I have experienced much cold and snow and sleet.

Steffabulous 04/05/2010 21:33

Psht, that’s practically Canada. No wonder you drink a lot. It;s the national sport here. Don’t let the hosers tell you that it’s hockey. I think the Wookie mentioned he was going to Denver, you should arrange a play-date.

The Irreverent Tony Stark 04/05/2010 21:41

I’ve actually visited Canada several times, Calgary to be exact. Very nice city but I found it to be more stereotypical Texan than Texas… that “Stampede” thing probably didn’t help.

Steffabulous 04/05/2010 21:46

Lots of cows. And that is all I know about that place. If you like hippies and sports British Colombia, if you like art and being drunk- Quebec, if you like immigrants and concerts-Toronto. Lobster and stupid people- Newfoundland. and so on.

The Irreverent Tony Stark 04/05/2010 22:04

I think I will stay in the United States then…

Steffabulous 04/05/2010 22:09

I suppose I shall do the same, for we have ketchup chips here. Quite a delicacy.