tuesday morning headlines

By brendon April 20, 2010 @ 11:23 AM

20p93yx

SANDRA BULLOCK - was photographed last week without her wedding ring on. Wait, is there some sort of trouble in her marriage? This is the first I’ve heard of anything like that. (people)

ELIN NORDEGREN - packed up the two kids she had with Tiger Woods and flew home to Sweden in a private jet yesterday. She and Tiger continue to live separately and spend virtually no time together. It sounds a lot like my marriage to Megan Fox. (radar)

KIM KARDASHIAN - is defending herself after PETA complained about the way she picked up a kitty in this picture. “Rest assured, the owner and vet were on set and showed me how to pick him up. The cat was not harmed in any way and is perfectly fine! I love animals and would never do anything to harm animals.” That cat is a hero. When she picks it up, it lifts her huge tits and makes them look awesome. It’s a WonderCat. (kim kardashian)

PEOPLE WHO READ TYLER - are sexy. Like Cami for example. And she wants to be in Front magazine, so go to her facebook and stare at her hot ass, because apparently that will help for some reason. It feels good to help others. That’s what this website is all about. (facebook)

iwontrememberthis 04/20/2010 11:32

How does PETA not know about the scruff, and how cats carry kittens that way?

Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 04/20/2010 11:32

had to throw kardashian in there huh…..

Big Smelly Dirt Cock 04/20/2010 11:33

I’m sick of Kim Kardashian.

I would love to take a shit in her favorite pair of shoes.

Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 04/20/2010 11:33

in fact, you managed to get tiger, jesse, and kardashian in on the same post! your boss must be so proud.

Chicago_animal 04/20/2010 11:37

The pic of ghe “Tyler reader ” spreading her ass cheeks apart is actually a hot pic! I wish she didn’t have all that dirt or whatever the he’ll she’s covered in.

Kensington Carnaby 04/20/2010 11:37

Fuck this, I’m off to the club…

Cam Damage 04/20/2010 11:43

its blood on me in the picture… well fake blood

DarkCherry 04/20/2010 11:44

is that supposed to be blood?

Yeah i didn’t get the big deal about picking up the cat by it’s scruff. No it’s not the best way to pick them up but maybe it’s not a cat who likes to be held.

boscomento 04/20/2010 11:45

wonder if all the blood is from as Opie calls it “The Period sex”…………and she is FAR from hot

Tuco The Ugly 04/20/2010 11:51

Nice ass!!!!
    What an ugly face
    Tuco’s cock is now limp!

RemSteale 04/20/2010 11:53

Wait, one of those “readers” of Durden who actually posts in the thread?

Nah…..

Tom Foolery 04/20/2010 11:54

How very “emo” of you Cam. Thought/hoped that shit died out a few years ago

Watt 04/20/2010 11:55

That’s how mother cats carry kittens.

QUICK PETA! ATTACK CATS FOR BEING CRUEL TO CATS!

Rokan 04/20/2010 11:57

Cami,

If you are reading this, send me some pics of your rusty sheriff’s badge.

Send them to me at Observerlikestitis@yahoo.com

RemSteale 04/20/2010 11:59

Cats are cruel to cats, have you ever watched those fuckers fight?

huge-quickly-bye 04/20/2010 11:59

I saw most of this on dlisted this am

Long_Duk_Dong 04/20/2010 11:59

I love to watch pussies fight

DarkCherry 04/20/2010 12:02

Cam D – did you shave that side of your head before or after Cassie and Mel B?

minimosh 04/20/2010 12:02

yea that’s how mothers carry their kittens. I carry my cat like that when he’s being a little hijo de puta and need to transfer him in a dominating way. Nothing wrong with it. It doesn’t hurt him.

RemSteale 04/20/2010 12:03