tom cruise is a good dancer

By brendon June 07, 2010 @ 4:28 AM

As you watch Tom Cruise sell a billion ‘Knight and Day’ movie tickets by dancing with Hennifaa Yopez at last nights MTV Movie Awards, keep in mind that he’s … ahem … FORTY FUCKING SEVEN years old. I’m joining scientolgoy immediately. I asked my old god for immortality a hundred times. You know what I got? Nothin. A big fat nothin.

iwontrememberthis 06/07/2010 04:31

His ability to take a good joke from two years ago and repeat it in a less funny way is truly awe-inspiring.

SALAJ 06/07/2010 04:37

Someone told me WealthyRomanceS-COM. It’s the place where you can meet millionaires, who are searching for their special someone.

Bono is a cunt 06/07/2010 06:33

It’s George Costanza!

Tits 06/07/2010 06:38

Suck his dick some more, man. Suck it hard, and swallow every drop of his warm choad.

Soup Sandwich 06/07/2010 09:52

WOW. Tom Cruise && J-Lo! My letters to MTV did get through!!!1!

SOAPBOX77 06/07/2010 09:54

I wouldnt be suprised if there was a sequal movie to Tropic Thunder Starring Tom Cruz……..

RonDogg 06/07/2010 11:23

Finally saw Tropic Thunder the night before this, and it made it a touch more enjoyable.

I’d plow JLo still.

Squabbler 06/07/2010 11:31

Are we sure that’s him? That’s a lof of fucking makeup. And that guy is about a foot taller than Tommy Boy.

But seriously, I hate MTV. I hate everything it has become and will ever be. That said, the best they can do for the current MTV generation is Tom Cruise and Jennifer Lopez? Those kids in the audience must feel like they’re watching their parents put on a talent show.

Observer 06/07/2010 12:16

It’s been said that gay men make the best dancers……

taz 06/07/2010 12:20

J LO looks great

fndwggn 06/07/2010 13:17

you don’t seriously think he’s a good dancer, do you? He looks incredibly awkward.

JerryG. 06/07/2010 13:51

Did Krushgroove shame you into changing the headline into something less wide-eyed and felating? Should have stuck to your man-loving guns, IMO.

I am 5 years younger than Tom (to the day.) He will be 48 in less than a month. If I tried that routine (hypothetically, as I am neither gay nor famous), they would have carried me off the stage in a stretcher, heart exploded in my chest.

Say what you will about that crazy, moon-loving midget, he is handling middle age more gracefully than anyone deserves.

Daybreak Doppler: S(o)up Kitchen Is Closed « PocketDoppler.com - A Wisconsin Sports Blog 06/08/2010 07:22

[...] I’m not a big Tom Cruise fan but his character ‘Len Grossman’ from the movie Tropic Thunder is hilarious.  ‘Len’ made an appearance at the MTV Music Awards and ‘preformed’ with Jennifer Lopez.  [...]

ChatBrize Gossip Forum 06/08/2010 12:24

[...] big opening number was Tom Cruise, reprising a supporting character from 2008, dancing with Jennifer Lopez. Truly a cool thing to see if it was 12 years ago instead of [...]

AEC 06/08/2010 21:14

I’ve seen better dancing on “Dancing with the Stars”. You’d think their choreographer would’ve came up with something much more original than crotch grabbing and booty bumping. Age ain’t nothing…80 year old, Buzz Aldrin and other oldies have done much better.

allgonetomorrow 06/09/2010 07:37

If you can’t do *that* at 47 then welcome to the pitifully out of shape American majority. Put the doughnut down Tyler and go for a walk. ;)

Tom Cruise Career Rebirth | ZootPatrol.com 06/09/2010 10:47

[...] and then do a guest roll in a movie and your back on top. For a higher quality video check out WWTDD. Vidivodo.com : tom cruise ve jennifer lopez muhteşem [...]