Stephanie Seymour is inappropriate

By brendon December 28, 2010 @ 12:04 PM

seymourstephanie_beach_122710

90‘s supermodel Stephanie Seymour, who is now 42, went down to St. Barths for the Christmas holiday, and struck some seductive poses while on the beach… with her son, Dylan Andrews. Look it’s a free country and all but I just don’t think you should be presenting to your teenage son. But these models are all perverts, it’s no rules man, anything goes!

Death to Finkle! 12/28/2010 12:09

First. And probably last.

rokan 12/28/2010 12:13

Nice worming pose.

I like a little more arch in the back, but still . . .

D. Znuts 12/28/2010 12:20

Is this just a Christmas break thing, or does this site really suck this much now?

Has it been this dead the past few months?

clownqueef 12/28/2010 12:22

that is one huge plump rump. i bet her son is hittin that. im getting wood just thinking about it.

Death to Finkle! 12/28/2010 12:24

I need someone to pen me a big farewell response to this site. Where’s Pottz?

rokan 12/28/2010 12:31

DZ,

The answer is all of the above, but now that you’re here, I feel like we’re in good hands, so I’m gonna go jack off in the shower with a fistfull of coconut conditioner.

Signed,

Rokan’s Mother’s Therapist.

SomeoneluvsU 12/28/2010 12:40

She’s no Stephanie Zimbalist

Death to Finkle! 12/28/2010 13:03

ROMAN,DB(f@g treasure),Pepper,Dick with silent P,Ssnakeasshole,SCUM fuck,ASS ReamerSteale,and those who I forget to mention.

START UP,Drama Queens(Queers !!) Oh yeah,DB f@g treasure,tell us how you got laid with your new/dog gf,and how she sucked your tiny little stick dick(in reality DB’s girl/dog is only allowing him to smell her “coconut” flavor shampoo)hair,hahaha fucking hilarious !guy can’t even go pass first base,and yeah guys..tell us how you all got laid this weekend, and how much booze you consumed.
    Really?, hmm I think the reason why you only here on week days,(writing about your made up life ),is because really,on weekends,mom and dad are home, and that none of you “kids”are allowed to play in the computer.I see mom’s finally made her money” sucking cocks for crack”ROMAN”, (HOME ALONE).again, while parents are out lining up at the food stamps office.

One Puppet To Rule Them All 12/28/2010 13:06

DTF, mind explaining all that gibberish?

rokan 12/28/2010 13:11

Finkle is either fondly remembering Mylene, or admitting that he is the puppet master.

MrAdams 12/28/2010 13:14

I have no clue what you are talking about, but I will fight for your right to say whatever the fuck it is.

Death to Finkle! 12/28/2010 13:22

That’s Mylene, ROMAN. Good call.

Just found some old shit. It’s also from around the time when Beppo acted a lot like Mylene or Bongo, before Ava and the nurse and him soiling himself..

SsnakeOil 12/28/2010 13:34

Mylene was a hoot. A real puppet’s puppet.

SsnakeOil 12/28/2010 13:37

In pic #9 is that her real ass or did she get implants?

Woodsman 12/28/2010 13:50

greetings loosers.

i am in Cabo so I am pretty much living the George Cloony life. Without the fame, multiple millions, or Italian supermodel girlfriend. Other than, that, shout *snap*

SsnakeOil 12/28/2010 13:55

I am not in Cabo or Obac or anything like that. We had 2 feet (356,000 cm) of snow yesterday.

Woodsman 12/28/2010 14:15

Ssnake: Thanks for converting to metric for me. I think you might have carried the one a few too many times but I get the general idea. My condolences. Suggest that you make a snow angel and then pretend that she is Elisabeta Canalis. Act quickly so you don’t get frostbite. Glad I could help.

SsnakeOil 12/28/2010 14:25

Whatever. It’s good to use the metric system when measuring your dick. Makes everything sound bigger.

On another note: There was a thread-fest earlier today and some current supermodel was up for about 3 nanoseconds. SS isn’t bad, though, for a woman of Rokan’s age.

Woodsman 12/28/2010 14:35

As someone also of Rokan’s age, I would say she is looking especially good. Was it Bar Rafaelli? She is also great looking and also in Cabo. Not that I have seen her prancing around in our neighborhood. Dammit.

Just the Tip 12/28/2010 14:44

Was that Pottz’s farewell or some shit?