the naked Miley Cyrus picture is real. probably.

By brendon December 02, 2010 @ 10:42 PM

miley_cyrus_naked_21

A few people, such as popeater and gossip cop, are saying the Miley Cyrus naked cell phone pic is not actually Miley, mostly because Miley has “just breathe” tatted under her left breast, which you can’t see in the naked picture. But of course this picture was taken in a mirror, so what you’re actually seeing is her right breast. It’s the ol’ titty switch-a-roo. The oldest trick in the book!

Popeater also says her lawyers are gathering to see if they can sue anyone, which they wouldn’t bother to do if it wasn’t actually her.

Even more conclusive is that she was undeniably at the Westin Palace in Madrid for the Europen MTV Awards Hotel one month ago. Here’s a video of her leaving the hotel. And here’s a picture of the bathroom floor inside one of the rooms (taken from this page on tripadvisor.com). You can see (here) both pics have identical marble floors.

So is it Miley? The definitive answer is: how the hell would I know. Probably, yes. Because Miley is slutty and this is the kind of thing sluts do. Plus, she was over in Europe, where all the perverts live. There’s no rules over there, and you buy opium in vending machines.

1. MrAdams 12/02/2010 22:57

Somebody had way too much time on their hands. Trying to prove that a picture was one that they couldn’t show anybody? What’s the point?

2. pump 12/02/2010 23:03

I’d hit it. That’s it for tonight.

3. jack ass 12/02/2010 23:31

Wow, it took for ever to put my son to bed. Afterwards, I took a long hot shower. You guys want a clean fresh asshole, right?

4. MrAdams 12/02/2010 23:39

If we wanted an asshole, we’d call Zombie.

5. puscifer 12/03/2010 00:05

So where in the hell is the uncensored pic

6. jack ass 12/03/2010 00:10

lets make 300 comments lets do this
    fuk any one who said they didnt believe in us

lets put our pubic wigs on and rock this shit

7. tsantsa 12/03/2010 00:12

For your uncensored pic, every 15 minutes or so someone on /b posts a new thread requesting the pic. Most of them are fakes (of same pic) but every once in awhile they post the real deal. Then the mods crush the thread.

8. MrAdams 12/03/2010 00:12

Pepper, that is so sad. You sound like a jealous little girl.

9. Gildorg 12/03/2010 00:16

Such Hostility in the air tonight!

She has small boobies… Who cares if the pic is real or not? She will end up doing it again and there will be no question if she is legal or not!

10. jack ass 12/03/2010 00:17

I’m not the one asking for photos……….*flips bird*
    Asshole!

11. Gildorg 12/03/2010 04:14

Wow, the Night Shift seems to have gone back to normal…

12 whole posts! And is that a cricket I hear?

12. myocardial encephalogram 12/03/2010 05:19

“son to bed… a clean fresh asshole”? Translation: Remembering my twat’s a broken fan belt’s a great segue to acting sexy.

13. PamGivesOrgasms 12/03/2010 07:21

lmfao – some one really is pretending to be me ?! this is

fucking
    CREEPY!

14. Gildorg 12/03/2010 07:26

Despite the puppetry going on around here and the ever changing Avatars… Life drags miserablely along…

Have fun Day-Shifters!

15. PamGivesOrgasms 12/03/2010 07:27

I don’t have kids I have been 22 for three weeks, I don’t agree with idiots who have babies before they are 30 so shut the fuck up pepper

16. Watt 12/03/2010 09:55

Leave pepper alone. He’s like the kid that poops in the coatroom because he doesn’t know any better.

17. PamGivesOrgasms 12/03/2010 09:57

Pepper has me as his photo he needs to leave me alone

18. p e p p e r 12/03/2010 10:05

I have you in my photo?
    You are so-conceited ……..

19. p e p p e r 12/03/2010 10:05