at least Charlie Sheen can count on Jim Norton

By brendon January 20, 2011 @ 10:07 AM

jim-norton

If not for the out of control drug addiction, paranoia, violence and crime sprees, Charlie Sheen would be pretty cool. Or at least fun to hang out with. The trick is block out everything else and focus all your attention on the prostitutes and whores.

Luckily that’s what Jim Norton of the Opie and Anthony show is best at, as proven once again in todays New York Post

“As far as I’m concerned, if you make $2 million a week and you don’t have a hooker in your hotel room, you’re creepy and I don’t trust you. And I don’t do drugs at all, so for me it would just be more prostitutes. That’s how they would find me. I would be dead on the floor, flattened by a pile of prostitutes. I’d look like a cat in a hoarders’ house.”

I should probably stop having Jim Norton quotes on the page, at least in the morning, because let’s not kid each other, it’s all downhill from here. If this were a relay race, he’d have taken the lead, handed me the baton, my pants would fall down, I’d drop the baton, trip, and somehow have it go right up my ass when I fell down.

Mac-Daddy 01/20/2011 10:20

who gives a shit about either of these two.

Go back to Gomez’s fake tits pic!

lunchbox 01/20/2011 10:39

Jim Norton is fuckin great!

rokan 01/20/2011 10:44

I can’t fucking read all that.

COFFEE!!!!!!!!!

On The Links – Flying Marital Aid Edition | Ted Williams Head 01/20/2011 10:57

[...] Comedian Jim Norton Comes To The Aids, Err Aid Of Charlie Sheen – WWTDD [...]

Chicagoaniml 01/20/2011 11:13

You should just post quotes of him that are funny not him trying to be EDGY.

The best was when he was shitting in his pants when Jesse Ventura was gonna knock his ass out.

uknowwhere2findme 01/20/2011 11:15

Jim Norton and Opie and Anthony SUCK!
    Brenda..you keep bending over…

SomeoneluvsU 01/20/2011 11:22

Is he the anti-virus guy?

kushi purac 01/20/2011 11:29

>it’s all downhill from here

Wrong.

It went downill when you said the name Jim Norton.

Quoting or even mentioning Opie & Anthony in a post is the equivalent of having a small dick and being proud of it.

Chiefs420 01/20/2011 11:34

“If this were a relay race, he’d have taken the lead, handed me the baton, my pants would fall down, I’d drop the baton, trip, and somehow have it go right up my ass when I fell down.”

Sounds like a fitting eulogy for this fucking place.

One Puppet To Rule Them All 01/20/2011 11:49

who types about things going up their ass. That’s not called funny, that called being gay.

Tylerdurden389 01/20/2011 13:27

2 million a week? As in 104 mil a year? Suddenly 26K on 3 hookers doesn’t sound so bad.

unclepaul 01/20/2011 15:49

Happy Birthday lil Jimmie

Terrence Maddox 01/20/2011 17:25

Wow, that’s a pretty funny quip from a guy who writes jokes for Jay Leno.

gonzofish 01/20/2011 18:24

OMG ANOTHER O&A POST?!

Hopefully he posts a picture of himself jerking off to O&A soon. That’d be so hot.

sultrymilfdotcom 01/21/2011 11:04

Norton is a funny guy!

at least Charlie Sheen can count on Jim Norton | Investigate People 01/21/2011 16:15

[...] Source: http://www.wwtdd.com/2011/01/at-least-charlie-sheen-can-count-on-jim-norton/ [...]

at least Charlie Sheen can count on Jim Norton | Find Home Address From Email Address 01/22/2011 10:33

blotto98 01/24/2011 14:09

WOW the Howie fans sure come out of the woodwork when anything O&A gets a little pub. Hoo Hoo
    NORTON RULES!!

Observer 01/25/2011 14:26

Norton is too fucking ugly for TV……

….radio is good for him…..

…now….if he can get funny soon…..he’ll be all set….