Maria Shriver narc’d out Schwarzenegger

By brendon May 24, 2011 @ 3:14 PM

6341bwp_arnie022

Many people have been wondering how Arnold Schwarzenegger was able to hide the existence of a son, the product of an affair with his housekeeper, for 13 years. Others have wondered how the secret managed to get out when it did.

Well the answer to the second one is easy: his wife told the LA Times. Way to cock-block, Maria. I bet you’re just pleased as punch.

…when Maria found out that Arnold was the father of Mildred Patty Baena’s son, she was “hysterical” and wanted to hold a news conference blowing the lid off the scandal.
We’re told Maria’s friends talked her off a ledge and a plan was hatched to leak the details to the L.A. Times and TMZ.

Isn’t that just like a woman? God they’re such little tattle-tales.

1. uknowwhere2findme 05/24/2011 15:29

Oh…how we love to try to blame the woman…….BAD PR advice…FAIL!

2. i hate you 05/24/2011 15:37

i care about this story less than i care about what justin bieber looks like with his shirt off.

3. Mac-Daddy 05/24/2011 15:44

Doesanyone really care? I mean seriously? JFK slept with dozens of women, and he was president, no one gavea crap.

On a fun note regarding Estella Warren, Marky-Mark Wahlberg was on Howard Stern after Planet of the Apes came out and talked about him dating Estella. He said she was a crazy bitch then…she threw a brick at his car while he was driving on the set after he dumped her, and later trashed his trailer by having her dogs piss and shit everywhere! (or WAS IT her dogs???)

4. Gildorg 05/24/2011 15:48

This sounds like a girl who would totally be down with ATM and other “fun” activities!

I am starting to like her more… Damn it!

5. i hate you 05/24/2011 15:58

this female sounds like someone i would like to have a sincere pounding session with. i mean that with all the love and sensitivity in the world.

crazy bitches are fun until they don’t like you anymore and i assure you it’s only a matter of time.

6. teutonic 05/24/2011 16:02

Way to think that through, Maria. Now the whole world knows Arnold fucked around on you with an ogre and had a funbaby. How’s that moral high ground working out now?

7. Gildorg 05/24/2011 16:11

Damn it! Two very true and damned funny posts!

hate, you are absolutely correct… It is a shame that as men, we cannot always respond appropriately to the time the dumb broads switch off…

ready, that is absolutely correct!!! I hope Skeletor suffers somewhat by her “moral high-ground” decision!

Cheers Brothers! If you have it available… Have a shot with me!

8. uknowwhere2findme 05/24/2011 16:19

Gildork….shut up or you’re next.

9. SomeoneluvsU 05/24/2011 16:21

Maria’s got that crypt keeper vibe going and looks like she could be a complete bitch, so I’m not surprised Arnold was schtupping the help,
    But Dammmmn Arnie, couldn’t ya hired a cute blonde kelly girl to dick-tate?

10. Observer 05/24/2011 16:26

I think someone should point out to Arnold Schwarz……. that Justin Bieber is plowing a chick who is a million times hotter than his maid…….AND assistant…..

……..

11. Gildorg 05/24/2011 16:27

I am next for what, Mr. Pepper?

I have been here longer than just about anyone remaining…

I have no plans on going anywhere, Sir.

In any case, if you have any available… Have a shot or a drink of your choice!

12. Observer 05/24/2011 16:28

Pepper…..

….when is my turn…..??

…also…..how did you get permission to change your avatar….?

13. Observer 05/24/2011 16:30

Gildorg…….

….I’m always happy to see ya…….

14. uknowwhere2findme 05/24/2011 16:30

Damnit…last week I told you to have your avatars ready…no one listened to me….

15. uknowwhere2findme 05/24/2011 16:32

Gildork…you can’t post under your other puppets?

16. uknowwhere2findme 05/24/2011 16:35

Gee… Jay if you feel like clearing out the barn-doors somewhat…

I kinda have a recommendation on someone who might/kinda ougtha be kicked out…
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA…Gildork..you are a fucking F@g!

17. rokan 05/24/2011 16:37

After all the roids, I expect that Maria’s dick is bigger than Arnold’s now.

18. uknowwhere2findme 05/24/2011 16:39

What do hemorrhoids have to do with a biggusdicus?

19. rokan 05/24/2011 16:40

Can we all just get along?

:: waves penis at pepper. ::

20. uknowwhere2findme 05/24/2011 16:43

Does this mean you are ready for me to Tea bag you again?