“Blake has never taken nude photos of herself.”

By brendon June 02, 2011 @ 10:03 AM

blake_lively_naked_iphone_pictures_18

That was the official statement about the Blake Lively iPhone pictures that leaked Tuesday night. That’s what her representative said. He said, “The photos of Blake Lively which have just surfaced on various websites are 100 percent FAKE. Blake has never taken nude photos of herself.”

If it wasn’t already clear it should be now, but don’t ever insult someone smart enough to hack your cell phone. Because now the guy who released the original 5 pictures has released 12 more to prove that these are, as was obvious from the beginning, Blake Lively. He was telling the truth the whole time, yet was labeled a liar and a fraud by some simply because of their own fear and insecurities. But hackers have feelings too. They’re not monsters. In a case like this you have to ask yourself if maybe, just maybe, we are the monsters.

(UPDATED) direct links to all of the uncensored NSFW pics here:
123456789101112

uknowwhere2findme 06/02/2011 10:19

Ahamda hamada

J-Sausage 06/02/2011 10:25

I’d buy that for a dollar!

Shitcock 06/02/2011 10:37

That ass is just begging for a good old fashioned invasive maneuver of the penile variety.

MrAdams 06/02/2011 10:39

This is really stunning news! Who knew women had tits and a pussy? Stop the presses!

Admiral 06/02/2011 10:40

Good stuff. She seems fun.

rocko 06/02/2011 10:41

her rep was misquoted. he really said the at the tattoos and her breasts are fake, the pictures are real

Mr. Nutt 06/02/2011 11:01

Rokan, please tell me you used a straight razor to shave your balls. A real man uses a straight razor. A hard core motherfucker uses an ax.

Mr. Nutt 06/02/2011 11:02

Or are you a sick freak and used tweezers?

MrAdams 06/02/2011 11:14

Weed whacker.

Death to Finkle! 06/02/2011 11:16

UPDATE: Authorities have utilized an IP address, as well as other evidence involved in the case, to pinpoint the location of the alleged hacker. The leaked pictures were sent from what appears to be a small jam shed located in a back yard in North Carolina.

Upon searching the poorly constructed building, authorities found various types of computer equipment containing a bevy of apparently hacked information, as well as a bucket and sponge.

rokan 06/02/2011 11:45

I want to come clean with all of you guys. I am the one who hacked her cell phone. Observer taught me how to do it, and Pepper gave me her phone number.

I hope you will all forgive me.

zamboknee 06/02/2011 12:35

Peen Lantern. Opening June 17th…and my zipper now

Shitcock 06/02/2011 15:15

I can’t stop staring at dat ass. I swear it’s calling out for rigorous penetration.

mattclary 06/02/2011 18:46

I assume the guy who has those has banged her. What a douche to get to sleep with someone that hot, then share the pics. Complete douche-baggery.

Okuma 06/03/2011 09:49

I think you’re confusing “douche” with “wonderful human being”

Observer 06/03/2011 19:04

I’d fuck her…..because…..well…..I don’t want her to feel left out…..

Tony 06/05/2011 15:43

Damn, that girl loves her own fake tits more than I do