the naked Blake Lively pictures are probably real

By brendon June 01, 2011 @ 2:01 AM

blake_lively_naked_iphone_pictures_headline_banner

Earlier tonight, pictures surfaced showing a girl with long blond hair and a perfect body, naked, taking pictures of herself in a mirror with a silver iPhone wrapped in a black case. Awesome, right? But awesome gets awesomer because the girl in the pictures is reportedly ‘Gossip Girl’ star/hot piece of ass Blake Lively.

Unfortunately, a representative for Blake had to cock block and immediately dismissed them as fakes.

“The photos of Blake Lively which have just surfaced on various websites are 100 percent FAKE. Blake has never taken nude photos of herself.”

Well then this is an amazing coincidence because Blake Lively has long blond hair and a perfect body, and in 2008 she had a silver iPhone wrapped in a black case. Just like the one in the naked pictures Blake has never taken. Here she is with it on February 8. And April 7. And June 19. Another clue that it might be her is that it’s a fucking picture, and I’m looking right at her. This representative guy has got some balls.

(NSFW uncensored pics here and here and here and here and here)

SEXY UPDATEnow with 12 new pictures.

Squigington 06/01/2011 02:21

She could clear this right up by taking photos of herself naked posting them on the internet and then pointing out the differences between those and these. Or she could not tell us the differences and instead just let us play a delightful game of spot the difference.

lumptydumpty 06/01/2011 03:08

Aside from the phone, the magical wonders of photoshop illuminate markings, like the freckle on her cheek beside her nose, that would convince me these are real. Oh Blake, you look lovely!

absolut821 06/01/2011 03:23

Real or not I applaud that young lady. Pending those pictures are of a lady 18 and over.

The Narrator 06/01/2011 03:57

I came.

Perdogg 06/01/2011 06:10

The woman in the pictures have the same nose and same chin. In fact, the woman in the nude is probably better looking than Fake Lively.

killeagh 06/01/2011 06:12

She has a distinctive mole on her chest… It’s clearly her!

Shitcock 06/01/2011 08:31

She makes my cock lively.

Gildorg 06/01/2011 09:25

Hey There,

A few naked pictures and we have some activity on the Night-Shift!

Whomever it might be, she definitely has a very nice body!

Moles and Chins aside… I didn’t think Blake’s Boobs were that big…

Mac-Daddy 06/01/2011 10:06

I’d tap that!

I’d tap it even harder if it’s not her!

Akbar Goldstein 06/01/2011 10:23

Disgusting!! If she was in my village and showed such disregard for Sharia law she would be stoned. Praise be to Allah!!!

Admiral 06/01/2011 10:38

All girls should take nude photos of themselves. It’s not even a big deal anymore. Ooh, you have nipples, big friggin’ whoop – there’s about 7 billion of them out there at any one moment. The worst thing is if you have a terrific body but don’t share it with the world – history simply won’t remember you.

Mr. Nutt 06/01/2011 10:44

Has anybody seen the naked pictures Blake sent me? If those were to get out she would kill me!

Mac-Daddy 06/01/2011 10:53

Amen^^^!! lol

rokan 06/01/2011 11:03

My cock hurts and I need to poop.

That is all.

MrAdams 06/01/2011 11:08

I’m convinced that is her. My reasoning? The coin came up ‘heads’.

SOAPBOX77 06/01/2011 11:32

I love Apple advertisements, they just get better and better.

mikey the retard 06/01/2011 12:00

wher is he pener? duz she hav it tucked up her crack lik my frend dickie at recess?

sven 06/01/2011 12:00

There was a pic of her with a nip hanging out a little while back… they look pretty similar.. plus they both are awesome.

i hate you 06/01/2011 12:17

mikey. i am so proud of you and your policeman job!

it’s definitely blake and those tits aren’t fake. i wonder how many pics she did take.
    i don’t care. i want to see. more of this creature blake lively.

rokan, put some ginger root on it.

rokan 06/01/2011 12:33

hate,

I rubbed some paprika on it.

I was out of fresh ground cinnamon.