Cameron Diaz got dumped again

By brendon June 03, 2011 @ 1:29 PM

cameron_diaz_muscle

Last week there was a rumor that Alex Rodriguez, just like the rest of us, wanted his girlfriend to have bigger tits, and so he asked her to get breast implants. His girlfriend being Cameron Diaz, of course. Well apparently her answer was no because he dumped her. A source says…

“They’ve broken up. [Cameron is] hurt and betrayed, because she tried so hard to please him … She went overboard.”

Awww, and this should have been such an exciting time for Cameron, since her movie ‘Bad Teacher’ comes out in three weeks. I love the scene in the trailer where she dresses real sexy for the class car wash! Hubba-hubba! The cars are lined up around the block for her, ha-ha, while her frumpy rival has very few cars! Because Cameron is so sexy! Do you get it? Everyone loves leathery middle-aged women who act like they’re 20!

uknowwhere2findme 06/03/2011 13:33

It’s bullshit either way…….he likes the cock…

uknowwhere2findme 06/03/2011 13:34

I wonder how much Gayrod pays the actresses to pretend they are dating him?

Shitcock 06/03/2011 13:47

Looks like someone dumped all over her fug-ass face too.

Shiss 06/03/2011 13:57

I think that’s Madonna, she just drank some more Malawi baby blood so she could appear younger.

lawbarb 06/03/2011 13:59

you mean older.

rokan 06/03/2011 14:02

I bet her clam has those little bits of toilet paper stuck to her labia.

Pepper, when you get those in your mouth do you spit them out or swallow them like a gentleman?

Mr. Pickles 06/03/2011 14:13

Sticky pasties pack a punch full of flavor!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ron Burgandy 06/03/2011 14:16

Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there’s one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it’s women.

Many like a large bush, Senor Rokan. It has been rumored you too like a formidable area of fur on your ladies, why should they be any different? i exude sex and manliness. Much like Mr. Cameron Diaz up there.

i hate you 06/03/2011 14:23

a’roid is a looser. she has arms like a very small man. i would totally fight her.

rokan 06/03/2011 14:26

Burgandy,

I like a strong scent coming from my ladies lady-parts. You know something that stays in the mustache until late in the evening, when you decide to eat that last peanut-butter sandwich of the day, and you accidentally run your tongue over your lips and the taste of pussy slaps you in the face.

And you say, ‘Damn, that’s good peanut-butter.”

SCUM 06/03/2011 14:28

She is not getting a rod any more.

Ron Burgandy 06/03/2011 14:33

That is profound. I try not to wash my face as many aboriginal friends have told me it removes layers of your skin. I can’t have that, I am a celebrity. Strange how their faces look like an old dress shoe. Back to the point, I often think my food tastes better after I lick the labia. I never considered this may all be related. I need some scotch.

Observer 06/03/2011 20:07

Pepper…….@13:34……

….he probably pays more than I pay…..

SOAPBOX77 06/04/2011 03:11

Alex dumped her cause he asked the Robot Factory to replace Cameron’s arms for Madonna arms.. They didn’t come out as “Veiny” as he wanted.

mercury 06/04/2011 11:38

“Middle aged”? Dumb ass children.