Lenny Kravitz is cool

By brendon June 28, 2011 @ 12:07 PM

lenny_kravitz_soho_retro_cell_phone

Lenny Kravitz looked pretty cool yesterday when he was walking around Soho and talking on a super retro corded handset. Jennifer Love Hewitt has a handset like this too. Except she only uses her at places like Starbucks when it’s real crowded, and she just goes “ring, ring” out of the corner of her mouth and then pulls the handset out of her purse. Then she says, “What? You think I’m the most beautiful girl ever and you wan’t me to model bikinis because I’m so skinny? Well, okay, ha-ha!”

(image source = bauer griffin)

The Original Lo Rider 06/28/2011 12:14

Probably had to give up his real phone and just walks around with this one talking to no one in particular.

SHOGGOTHSEX 06/28/2011 12:20

What a douche. Guess doing those Jeep commercials didn’t destroy enough of his over inflated sense of importance.

rokan 06/28/2011 12:42

WTF is that phone?

Does he hang it up on his cock when he’s not using it, and his balls ring when he gets a call?

rokan 06/28/2011 13:23

Sooooooo . . . .

How’s the weather out there today?

MrAdams 06/28/2011 13:40

He looks like such a tool with that phone! Whoever conned his ass into buying it so that he’d make a fashion statement should get “Salesmen of the Month”.

SomeoneluvsU 06/28/2011 13:46

With that flak vest it’s obvious what he’s up to,

Calling in an air strike on charlie.

nunyobidnez 06/28/2011 14:17

before writing stories like this again you need to get your facts straight…..Jennifer Love Hewitt is not skinny.

logruszed 06/28/2011 15:11

They are no more inconvenient than carrying a Leatherman or some sort of older/larger PDA. There are “holsters” for them and they don’t weigh much and they are a lot more pleasant to use for some people; but what surprises me is that he hasn’t got the Bluetooth version, which is only $25.00 + shipping. The corded version is fully ass.

MayerGary 06/29/2011 13:34

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, CentBuzz.com