Lindsay Lohan stumbled out of a bar this morning

By brendon June 30, 2011 @ 11:42 AM

lindsay_lohan_car_june_30_2011

The first time Lindsay Lohan left rehab, she immediately went to a bar.

The second time Lindsay Lohan left rehab, she immediately went to a bar.

The last time Lindsay Lohan was in rehab, she didn’t even wait to leave before going to a bar.

So, keeping in mind that just one week ago, Lindsay said that alcohol is no longer a part of her life and she’ll do whatever she has to do to earn back the respect of producers and the public, try and guess where she went immediately after getting off house arrest, which she was on after violating the probation she got after her multiple DUI’s.

X17 says…

Lindsay didn’t waste any time getting back into the party scene after her 35-day house arrest ended Wednesday. After clocking a few hours of community service at the Downtown Women’s Center, as the sun went down, Lilo headed out to enjoy some nightlife!
Too bad Lindsay could hardly stand up as she left the Lexington Social House during the wee hours of this morning.

So is this implying that the girl who lies constantly and has never been made to suffer any real consequences for her actions hasn’t changed in any way? Hmm, well I don’t believe them. Things are really really different this time. If there’s one thing I know about human nature, it’s that people just magically changed over night for no reason.

1. SomeoneluvsU 06/30/2011 11:46

Zsa Zsa Gabor is looking hot….

2. Gildorg 06/30/2011 12:10

I wonder if she got Anal while there at the bar, drinking “Vitamin Water”…?

3. Admiral 06/30/2011 12:13

She’s going to look like a shriveled monster from some ancient, damp mountain cave by the time she’s 40. He only companion? A ring she stole…

4. iSlomoshun 06/30/2011 12:21

Can you stop posting that ugly bitch on the site please. Some people are eating lunch while looking at this.

5. maddiejake 06/30/2011 12:38

Is she trying out for the role of “granny” on an upcoming Beverly Hillbillies movie that we don’t know about yet?

6. Shiss 06/30/2011 12:43

I don’t care what Lindsay Lohan does as long as she doesn’t bring Michael Jackson back from the dead.

7. Shitcock 06/30/2011 13:12

I bet her clam smells like vodka and ashtrays.

8. The Narrator 06/30/2011 13:17

I bet her hair smells like fish oil and melted plastic.

9. TheDude61 06/30/2011 13:30

i want to punch this cunt in the face. I really wish you’d stop putting this broad on the site because she probably takes up half of the stories you publish with her bullshit.

10. Habitual Line Stepper 06/30/2011 15:04

I bet she’s a rocket in the sack .. Plus she wouldn’t remember anything so you could really degrade fuck her hard.

See? Really, it’s not so bad when you think about it in a positive light.

A little more positivity around here would be nice people.

11. honeybunny 06/30/2011 15:05

She looks like Donatella Vesace’s long lost, less attractive twin. WTF

12. xJoshx187 06/30/2011 18:22

I 100% agree with Habitual Line Stepper.

13. mercury 07/01/2011 08:14

Just drinking and smoking does not do that to a girl who’s only in her 20′s. She’s in dangerous territory. I’d be amazed if she’s still alive in five years.

14. JennyH 07/01/2011 10:42

I cannot believe she is the same age as I am.. She looks 50!!
    I just really hope she’ll accept the help she needs.

15. goldb69 07/01/2011 13:23

Habitual Line Stepper rasies an excellent point, but it seems futile. It’s like pissing on a homeless person. Well, one with nice tits. You pay extra in Thailand for that.

16. goldb69 07/01/2011 13:24

If she doesnt make that five year mark, what’re the odds Dina squeezes the last few bucks out of that golden goose by selling her organs on the internet?

17. megarock 07/03/2011 15:09

Shouldn’t we really refer to Lindsay as “child star” or “former child actor” at this point?…since she really hasn’t done anything noteworthy since.

18. megarock 07/03/2011 15:09

19. sharlene 07/03/2011 22:24

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83
    being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive
    retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it
    only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff,
    BidsHit.com

20. Observer 07/06/2011 17:36

…she’s become a haggard rough ride……

….I’d fuck her…..but I’d probably be better off whacking it to her from across the room…..