Catherine Zeta-Jones in a bikini is not bad

By brendon July 22, 2011 @ 7:55 PM

catherine_zeta_jones_bikini

Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas have been in Europe on vacation all week, and earlier today, while off the coast of Portofinio, Italy, on a yacht bigger than the high school I went to, Catherine strutted around in a bikini and showed how good a 50-year-old can look when she has implants.

In summation: if you ever hear someone say that money can’t buy happiness, you should slap them in their god-dammed liar mouth.

(image source = bauer griffin)

BigB905 07/22/2011 20:31

Well, 41 year old. But who’s counting.

Selmy 07/22/2011 20:38

She’s 41, younger than Jennifer Aniston, Salma Hayek, and Halle Berry.

Also, money doesn’t buy happiness. Money is happiness.

goodhao 07/22/2011 21:12

www (point) ifancyshop (point) com

Fashion Female show sexy,

personality Men’s clothing + Shoes,

Low-cost wholesale shine cool sunglasses

Travel bagthat grabs an eye coat + Chao packet Free transport

MrAdams 07/22/2011 21:53

I tide Kate Upton to my bed, and I won’t release her until I’m done with her, so there!

Montesquieu 07/22/2011 22:44

I’d put it in her butt. Well, only the butt, because I don’t believe putting my penis in a filthy vagina.

Gildorg 07/23/2011 01:51

Putting it in the butt of some of the chicks/broads on here does kind of sound like a good idea!

I am kinda with MrAdams on the whole, Kate Upton idea!

Only a little over 12 hours and the last two of which were OT!

Got a late shift again tomorrow, but it is all OT from the moment I clock on.

Sigh… Well, since I get a couple extra hours to sleep it off in the morning, time for a few nightcaps!

Cheers Gentlemen!

DBXdarkangel 07/23/2011 06:17

Id hit it….WITH A BASEBALL BAT…Yuk

mercury 07/23/2011 11:14

41, 50….whatever. Why waste time being accurate?

minimosh 07/23/2011 13:26

in other news… Winehouse is DEAD.

Mr. Nutt 07/23/2011 13:26

Surprise! Amy Winehouse is dead at 27. I totally didn’t see that coming.

MrAdams 07/23/2011 20:58

The bad news? Amy Winehouse has died.

The good news? She has already been self-embalmed.

Come Break Me 07/23/2011 21:17

Gorgeous…she’s better looking than a lot of actresses half her age. Omg…I would hit that until I couldn’t possibly squeeze out another drop of the baby batter.

DenEColt 07/24/2011 16:05

You sure they’re implants? I don’t care! Mike Douglas may have cancer, but he’s still one of the luckiest guys on the planet!

RatliffRosemary 07/31/2011 15:48

I just paid $22.87 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38.76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $675 which only cost me $62.81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentStart.com

ChanAllen 08/01/2011 13:08

I just paid $22,87 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38,76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $675 which only cost me $62,81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentBite.com

nitajuchapaa 10/13/2011 14:02

my best friend’s mom makes $77 an hour on the computer. She has been out of job for 9 months but last month her check was $7487 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read about it here, LazyCash5DOTcom