Kendall Jenner is keeping up nicely

By brendon July 08, 2011 @ 1:40 PM

kendall_jenner_bikini

If you don’t remember who Kendall Jenner is, here’s a few hints:

1. She’s 15 yet on a reality show and here we see her in bikini pictures she took in an exclusive deal with a paparazzi agency.
2. She has a muscular black boyfriend.

That second one probably gave it away but yes, she’s a Kardashian. If you’re wondering why she looks nothing like Kim Kardashian, it’s because they have different fathers. If you’re wondering why Khloe Kardashian looks nothing like Kim Kardashian, it’s because her mom apparently doesn’t feel like telling the truth about that yet.

(image source = pacific coast)

i hate you 07/08/2011 13:41

oh boy.

Shitcock 07/08/2011 13:49

I can’t tell you how badly I wish to do inappropriate things to that posterior.

Observer 07/08/2011 14:29

Muscular Black boyfriend = I hate daddy…..if you are a white girl….

jblank 07/08/2011 15:09

Just what the world needs….another coal burning Kardashian.Just disgusting and sickening.

mercury 07/08/2011 16:35

Do the Kardashian girls actually have something against white guys?

jblank 07/08/2011 16:54

I’m beginning to think they do.

Demon Spawn 07/09/2011 01:16

I don’t think we’ll ever see a hot white American chick like Scarlett Johansson or Blake Lively with a black dude so I think white guys can take the hit when it comes to the Kardashians, amirite?

Idhitit 07/09/2011 01:44

Camel toe aged 15 years – just the way I like it.

DDubDug 07/09/2011 22:49

Something in the Kardashian sisters DNA gives them an insatiable appetite for big big black man meat.

sarazin 08/09/2011 02:26

Are u kidding me?
    they r not whores they are teenage girls havng fun at the beach if u see a teenage girl wearing a bikini at the beach youre saying shes a whore?
    and yah that photoshoot was a little too much but that doesnt mean that her mom is a bad mom because she signed her up for this?or whatever
    and wtf is the problem with dating a black dude? ok were not in the 50′s anymore…! she has the right to date like every 15 year old girl
    that’s my opinion if your’e not agreeing its ur right

zmxzmxzmx 11/26/2011 11:46