Kourtney Kardashian knows how to shop

By brendon July 28, 2011 @ 8:30 PM

spl301678

Kourtney Kardashian went shopping today around Melrose with her sister Khloe, and she did it in the shortest possible thing that she could wear and still be considered a piece of clothing. In fact Khloe was heard to joke, “That thing wouldn’t even cover my balls.”

(image source = splash)

i hate you 07/28/2011 20:32

she is hot now, give it time and she will be a disgusting pig like the rest of them..

–looks around for CPS and runs out of room–

MrAdams 07/28/2011 21:01

As soon as she starts taking the bubble-butt jigger-jizz injections, her ass will swell up like she’s shoplifting bowling balls in her granny panties.

Mr. Nutt 07/28/2011 21:13

I hate all these fuckers. What happened to the hollywood of yesterday? At least Errol Flynn was banging 16 year olds with big tits.

nimawocaoya 07/28/2011 22:06

welcome to our website:

——- www (point) ifancyshop (point) com ——–

if you like to order anything you like.

More details,

please just browse our website Quality is our Dignity;

Service is our Lift.

enjoy yourself.

thank you!!

——- www (point) ifancyshop (point) com —–

Admiral 07/28/2011 23:56

They’re shorts. If there’s absolutely no chance of a sudden, hurricane-like wind lifting her dress clean off her body then *yawn*.

Observer 07/29/2011 00:32

I’d mount the Yeti…….

….over my mantel…..

glock3333 07/29/2011 13:27

Why is Kourtney shopping with Bigfoot?

MS007 07/29/2011 17:31

How are these 2 creatures “celebrities?” I thought the one with the huge ass who started her career by humbly being urinated on was the “celebrity” of the mentally retarded tribe?

Observer 07/29/2011 19:01

MS007…..

…nothing new here….

The term originates from an analysis of the media dominated world called The Image: A Guide to Pseudo-events in America (1961), by historian and social theorist Daniel J. Boorstin.[3] In it, he defined the celebrity as “a person who is known for his well-knownness”.[4] He further argued that the graphic revolution in journalism and other forms of communication had severed fame from greatness, and that this severance hastened the decay of fame into mere notoriety. Over the years, the phrase has been glossed as ‘a celebrity is someone who is famous for being famous’.[3]

MS007 07/30/2011 05:33

Interesting quote there.

But seriously, why is everyone dissing on that little girl’s transvestite bodyguard? We should all be so lucky as to have Andre the Giant’s offspring protecting us whenever we cross a parking lot,

BeardDave 08/01/2011 12:47

I just paid $22,87 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38,76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $675 which only cost me $62,81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentStart.com