Batman fights Bane outside a courthouse, apparently

By brendon August 01, 2011 @ 1:29 AM

christian_bale_batman_fights_tom_hardy_bane_court_house_steps

‘The Dark Knight Rises’ filmed in Pittsburgh over the weekend, and if you liked the first two Christopher Nolan Batman movies but thought they needed more fighting on courthouse steps, good news, because that shit totally happens in the third one. Specifically Batman fighting Bane on some steps. And though he’s not listed by the paparazzi agency and I can’t find any mention of him, that also looks like the first picture of Joseph Gordon Levitt, who plays a beat cop named John Blake.

Oh, um, “spoiler alert”.

Actually, after that Marion Cotillard arrived and ruined all kinds of shit that I probably didn’t want to know about, so, seriously, THERE MAY BE HEAVY SPOILERS HERE. Don’t keep reading if you don’t want to know.

Okay so Cotillard was also there, and according to the official Warner Bros. press release, she plays a “Wayne Enterprises board member eager to help a still-grieving Bruce Wayne”. And yet here we see her being escorted by the guys who were just fighting the cops, the guys who appear to be with Bane, and then getting into a camouflaged tumbler. It’s also worth noting that while that looks like the Batmobile, it might not be because the Batpod was also on set today, and they probably don’t just carry that around from set to set for the hell of it. Also why the fuck would it be camouflaged.

Getting back to Levitt, it’s thought that much of the ‘Knightfall’ story arc from the comics will make its way into ‘Dark Knight Rises’, including this VERY HEAVY SPOILER. Because of that, there’s still lots of speculation that Levitt is actually playing a variation on the character Jean-Paul Valley.

In another picture Bane is in the Oval Office and he has Batmans head on a pike and the President is putting a crown on his head and everyone is kneeling before him. That’s probably a pretty important plot point too.

(image source = splash)

Ever 08/01/2011 01:45

Wow, Batman got you posting on a Sunday night. Worth it.

Rant 08/01/2011 02:06

Lol, unfortunately that’s not Joseph Gordon Levitt. It’s just some asian guy.

SOAPBOX77 08/01/2011 04:20

As the armored plated Penis of Bruce Wayne block’s the night stick wielding Asian Rent-A-Cop, Batman gives an elbow to Bane. After the fight, Batman interigates the asian guy on why an asian ever became a public servant thats for rent.

SOAPBOX77 08/01/2011 04:23

My dumb ass spelled Interrogate wrong.

Ever 08/01/2011 05:33

And “blocks”.

SomeoneluvsU 08/01/2011 10:07

If the story has Batman’s back being broken and him in a wheel chair,
    They could save a fortune in production costs by casting Stephen Hawking as a
    stand sit in for Bale.

SomeoneluvsU 08/01/2011 10:09

And only Hollywood would schedule to film a snow scene in Pittsburgh in July during 90 degree + weather.

STRYPE 08/01/2011 10:42

And interrogates.

redneckwordsofwisdom 08/01/2011 12:08

Maybe you could start a superhero blog and move 75% of the recent postings to there.

BeardDave 08/01/2011 12:30

I just paid $22,87 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38,76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $675 which only cost me $62,81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentStart.com

ChanAllen 08/01/2011 13:06

I just paid $22,87 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38,76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $675 which only cost me $62,81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentBite.com

MckinneyKatheryn 08/02/2011 12:14

I just paid $23,98 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $37,59 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $677 which only cost me $72,13 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentStart.com

MS007 08/06/2011 21:51

So in this one Batman fights the gimp? I’m not impressed. Didn’t Bruce Willis already beat up the gimp, so he can’t be too tough.

sweet-pickle 08/07/2011 20:45

That isn’t Joseph Gordon Levitt in those pictures. It’s a stunt man. While JGL is in the movie, he was not on this set that day. FYI. I’ve seen this incorrectly reported online a few times.

vbhgsht 05/17/2012 23:40

The City Council is examining a request to open a Louis Vuitton Handbags and retail shop at 11502 Middlebelt in the Livonia Crossroads shopping center on the southeast corner of Plymouth and Middlebelt roads.The council heard at a study session on Monday from Taylor Bond, president of Children’s Orchard, who wants to open a 7,500-square-foot Louis Vuitton Handbags Sale store at the site of the former Family Buggy restaurant, which was closed several years ago.