Imogen Thomas is a true hero

By brendon August 09, 2011 @ 4:25 PM

imogen_thomas_bikini_photo_shoot_calender

Pope Gregory the Thirteenth was so in love with the calendar he introduced in 1582 that he even named it after himself, but if I wanted to fag off staring at charts and numbers all day I’d be an accountant.

Luckily, busty UK model Imogen Thomas is in Marbella, Spain, today because she has a better idea; let’s replace the old out-dated calendar that everyone hates with a calendar printed on pictures of her tits. Finally! A calendar that works! The old one was too confusing, there was too much math, I’m not a doctor for christs sake.

(image source = pacific coast)

MrAdams 08/09/2011 16:27

More tits, less comic book shit.

Tuco The Ugly 08/09/2011 16:33

Mi Pinga agrees wit ElSenorAdams.

SexyRicardSimmons 08/09/2011 16:46

I want her to use my face as a bike seat!

Mr. Nutt 08/09/2011 17:01

Hey peener touchers! Judas Priest! Look at those tits!

Mr. Nutt 08/09/2011 17:08

More tits.

ZachBarsh 08/09/2011 17:11

. I just paid $21.87 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38.76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $657 which only cost me $62.81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, BidsNew . çom

Mr. Nutt 08/09/2011 17:14

RangerLG 08/09/2011 17:19

Hero? Not sure about that, but she has saved this site from shitty posts.

Mr. Poop 08/09/2011 17:29

ZachBarsh . . . . Fuck off.

And don’t ever start a sentence with the word “especially” again or I’ll sick my chimp on you, duchebag, fuckknob spammer piece of shit!

On a another note . . . . .

Look at the funbags on that slut!

jbchouheile 08/09/2011 22:57

welcome to our website:

——- www (point) ifancyshop (point) com ——–

if you like to order anything you like.

More details,

please just browse our website Quality is our Dignity;

Service is our Lift.

enjoy yourself.

thank you!!

——- www (point) ifancyshop (point) com —–

Chairman of the Bored 08/10/2011 10:44

Why is it these British “Glamor” models refuse to show their ass? Anyone?

CrappyCar 08/10/2011 11:27

Looks like a great combination of a nice rear end and proportional fun-bags until she takes her top off. Ugh, bad bolt on job by her hack surgeon. I could probably only put up with her for the 5 minutes it would take me to nut all over her face.

TalleyVincent 08/10/2011 16:22

I just paid $23,98 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $37,59 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $677 which only cost me $72,13 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentStart.com

Sarah_adams 08/11/2011 10:16

I paiid $23.89 for an i Pad 2 32-GB and my girlfriend loves her Panas onic

Lumiix GF 1 Camera that we got for $ 38.43 there arriving tomorrow by UPS.

I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially

when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $ 638 which only cost me $

61.77 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it al from,

MooneyLesa 08/11/2011 15:20

crowdy 10/11/2011 09:46

my best friend’s mom makes $77 an hour on the computer. She has been out of job for 9 months but last month her check was $7487 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read about it here, LazyCash5.com