Jenny McCarthy is still an idiot

By brendon August 26, 2011 @ 4:57 PM

mccarthy_jenny

(note: I wrote this like 10 times but all the links made it confusing so I’m just gonna post it in bullet points to make it easier to read. Ta-da!)

– Jenny Mccarthy has spent years scaring parents out of giving their kids vaccines because she says the MMR vaccine, which prevents measles, mumps and rubella, gave her son autism. (time magazine)

– No one actually knows what causes autism but whatever. (the national institue of health)

- 736 parents who followed the advice of Dr. Bunny now have a dead kid. But they were all autism-free, I’d like to point out. (body count)

– Yesterday the National Academy of Sciences released a comprehensive review of vaccine safety, and, “found no link between being immunized and the most serious health problems that have raised concern, including autism and diabetes.” (washington post)

- The MMR vaccine was specifically studied to see if there was any link between it and the onset of autism. And just like every other study on this matter, they found that there is “no causal relationship” between the two. (the institute of medicine)

- Ahhh, but Detective Tits knows better, and she defiantly responded to those quacks: “it caused seizures and brain inflammation in my kid which led To autism. That’s what I know.” (twitter)

- “Know” in this case means “guess” but she wasn’t done yet, she also set up a hashtag telling people to, “get a mercury free flu shot.” (twitter)

- So does mercury in our vaccines cause autism? Is that how her son got it? No, actually, because the MMR doesn’t have mercury and never has. (the national health service)

- By the way, the CDC, the FDA, the National Institutes of Health, the National Academy of Sciences’ Institute of Medicine, and the American Academy of Pediatrics all say that flu shots with mercury are perfectly safe. (the cdc)

In summation, science didn’t post their results with a hashtag so I guess they can fuck off. They better find a way to explain that vaccines are safe in 140 characters or less or else Jenny’s gonna kill some more kids.

1. Mr. Nutt 08/26/2011 17:05

Too ashamed to admit that the kid is retarded because of her.

2. Observer 08/26/2011 17:08

Who are you gonna believe……

Scientists……..or a girl with fabulous tits……?

I think the choice is clear…..

3. NautiusMaximus08 08/26/2011 17:21

I believe science…

…gave her fabulous tits.

4. i hate you 08/26/2011 17:42

i know that i went to the grand canyon once and the norovirus and that is all i know. i am not blaming the grand canyon.

5. kafine 08/26/2011 18:17

Detective Tits makes me hate free speech. Can Science sue?

6. Mr. Nutt 08/26/2011 18:26

If this is the post that makes it through the weekend then I am happy. At least she is hot. Stupid, but hot.

7. bwilson27 08/26/2011 18:56

Sadly, there is no vaccine for stupid.

8. zaicaonimei 08/26/2011 20:55

Come go and see, will not regret it Oh look

9. Baroness Woom 08/26/2011 21:46

Excellent article. Factual. Autism is caused by the child in infancy seeing or hearing something traumatic to him/her. Big mouth mothers, uncles etc. Poor kids. fucked up relatives.

10. Baroness Woom 08/26/2011 21:47

All these people not immunizing thier kids will have POLIO vics on thier hands.

11. CaptainSnarkyObvious 08/26/2011 23:41

I could tolerate more stupidity from her if she were younger and naked.

12. diedinafreezer 08/27/2011 00:09

The IOM report took two years to produce, mostly behind closed doors, and was paid for by the Department of Health and Human Services, the government agency which is also a defendant against the vaccine-injured in the government’s vaccine court. This goes a lot further than a retarded playmate. “Vaccine Injury” goes far beyond autism.

/Baroness Woom is an idiot.

13. FuQ 08/27/2011 00:18

This article is a pile of shit. With no factual evidence backing your claims. Vaccines contain human DNA which can alter current DNA stranding especially in growing children. Learn what the fuck you are talking about before you run your mouth.

It’s fun to bash Jenny McCarthy cause she’s about half retarded in her own right. But what you pose in your dipshit bullet points are drowning with “the syndrome” as well. You make no points whatsoever and only direct us to an NAS journal? really? the NAS? Please do some 3rd grade research on them as well…before you use them as a citation.

Again i know this is a fun website where nothing you say makes a fuck….but research yourself a bit better when you approach grown up topics outside of Katy Perry and her tit size. I suppose someone could also be categorized as a nut if they talked about putting the SV40 (non deactivated) in polio and yellow fever vaccines.

The mercury and aluminum alone in vaccines is enough to warrant a public figure speaking out. But you people are to hip for that to matter. You deserve what is being done to you… in every way.

14. spek 08/27/2011 00:38

FuQ – Oh gawd, give it a break. Yes, the pharmaceutical companies put mercury in vaccines on purpose because they love hurting children. Nice job working that out, Mr. Conspiracy Theory…hey did you know if you play The Adjustment Bureau Soundtrack backwards it says, “You’re an Asshole”?

15. bmfrx 08/27/2011 00:58

Alright Kiddos,
    Here goes nothing. I am a registered pharmacist in Illinois. I graduated from the oldest pharmacy school, with honors if I may add, west of the Mississippi. Established in 1864 St. Louis College of Pharmacy has set the standard in pharmacy education. I received a doctorate in pharmacy. Yes, I am a DOCTOR. Recently, I attended a 24 classroom hour lecture on the topic of vaccinations and more specifically, the public perception that vaccines cause autism. Guess what every single study found. Absolutely no relationship between autism and vaccinations.

Secondly, the Lancet, the first medical journal to report this “link”, has retracted the article because the “doctor” that submitted the study was being paid by a law firm trying to sue the vaccination industry. Also, most, if not all, of the reports that the “doctor” had cited in his “study” were falsified. Since The Lancet has retracted the study the British Medical Board has striped the doctor of his license and right to practice for falsifying the results. Having a prestigious medical journal like The Lancet retract and make a statement of apology involving this study is the equivalent of the White House releasing all classified documents since 1776. It just doesn’t happen for shits and giggles. It takes a large, embarrassing, mistake to do this.

I realize that some of you will not believe a word I say here but at least I got it off my chest. If you are so inclined to further educate yourself I can point you to some great resources. Also, for a great laugh and some serious debunking check out “Penn and Teller: Bullshit” on youtube concerning this topic.

Thanks for reading. Hope this helped you poor confused souls out of your mind fog.

16. zaicaonimei 08/27/2011 21:20

Come go and see, will not regret it Oh look

17. PageJulian 08/28/2011 22:48

@@Guest, I paid $ 27,98 for an iPad2-(64GB) and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $ 37,59 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. x I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $ 652 which only cost me $ 73,45 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, BidsOut.com

18. thrizzle 08/28/2011 23:08

The whole thing was a freaking fraud.

19. NothingBetter2Do 08/29/2011 08:45

There is a vaccine for hot though… it is called marriage. Makes hot go away like nothing else.

20. CrappyCar 08/29/2011 12:30

Penn and Teller, good stuff.