Selena Gomez is in a bikini, then naked

By brendon August 01, 2011 @ 10:05 AM

selena_gomez_bikini_pictures

That headline is a blatant lie, by the way, but it really helps my google placement when I have the words “selena gomez” and “bikini” and “naked” in a headline. I tried to work in “blowjob” too but I don’t have that much headline space. Someone needs to look into that.

If it’s any consolation she did wear a little bikini at her hotel pool in Orlando yesterday, and then untied the straps when she laid on her stomach. So did I use photoshop to crop the pictures and zoom in on her ass and cleavage with serial killer like precision?

I think we both know the answer to that. (Hint: the answer is yes, followed by an exclamation point.)

(image source = splash)

STRYPE 08/01/2011 10:24

Hey, has Bieber (to her left, in red) been working out?

The Fried Man 08/01/2011 10:50

How old is this chick now? Is it legal for me to pleasure myself to these pictures yet?

i love you 08/01/2011 11:09

is it her or her boyfriend that is underage?

Gildorg 08/01/2011 11:14

She is 18…. The douche is 17, I think…

Pleasure away, Fried…

Off to work for me… Damn 10-12 hour shifts!

Have fun today, boys! I know I won’t!

i hate you 08/01/2011 11:19

well, that was a genuine waste of time.

i hate you 08/01/2011 11:40

….and by that i am referring to my persecution by management.

RangerLG 08/01/2011 11:46

She is 19. Legal for over a year.

Tylerdurden389 08/01/2011 11:59

Too old.

BeardDave 08/01/2011 12:29

I just paid $22,87 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38,76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $675 which only cost me $62,81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentStart.com

ChanAllen 08/01/2011 13:05

I just paid $22,87 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38,76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $675 which only cost me $62,81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentBite.com

Observer 08/01/2011 18:42

I just paid my wife 50 bucks to pretend she was Selena Gomez whilst she was blowing me………

….I will never again pay such expensive blowjob prices in my wife’s mouth again……

….that is…..unless she lets me….

Observer 08/01/2011 18:51

Jeepers I would love to cram my stunt-cock into her delicoso chalupa….

Observer 08/01/2011 19:05

….is she naked under that bikini…..?

MckinneyKatheryn 08/02/2011 12:13

I just paid $23,98 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $37,59 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $677 which only cost me $72,13 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentStart.com

IEDCYGUTEI 08/03/2011 10:49

WilsonVictor 08/04/2011 10:03

llzzmm6 08/07/2011 05:15

*** {{w w w }} {{voguebloom }} {{ com }} *****
    Believe you will love it.

we will give you a big discount

Opportunity knocks but once
    *** {{w w w }} {{voguebloom }} {{ com }} *****Believe you will love it.

we will give you a big discount

Opportunity knocks but once
    *** {{w w w }} {{voguebloom }} {{ com }} *****

llzzmm6 08/07/2011 05:20

Bikin(ed,c&a,a&f) $20
    Sunglasses $16 ..
    Hand bags $35 ..
    *** {{w w w }} {{voguebloom }} {{ com }} *****
    Believe you will love it.

we will give you a big discount

Opportunity knocks but once
    *** {{w w w }} {{voguebloom }} {{ com }} *****Believe you will love it.

we will give you a big discount

Opportunity knocks but once
    *** {{w w w }} {{voguebloom }} {{ com }} *****

Sarah_adams 08/11/2011 10:17

I paiid $23.89 for an i Pad 2 32-GB and my girlfriend loves her Panas onic

Lumiix GF 1 Camera that we got for $ 38.43 there arriving tomorrow by UPS.

I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially

when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $ 638 which only cost me $

61.77 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it al from,

crowdy 10/11/2011 09:47

my best friend’s mom makes $77 an hour on the computer. She has been out of job for 9 months but last month her check was $7487 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read about it here, LazyCash5.com