Tamara Ecclestone has a good twitter

By brendon August 16, 2011 @ 5:14 PM

tamara_ecclestone_bikini_twitter

If you don’t know, Tamara Ecclestone is the 27-year-old daughter of Bernie Ecclestone, the billionaire president of Formula One racing. Her 23-year-old sister Petra is the one who paid 85 million dollars in July to buy the Aaron Spelling mansion in Holmby Hills.

Point being, today is slow and Tamara posted a picture of herself in a bikini on her twitter. Which follows a month of her and Petra hanging out on a yacht in a bikini. It would be easy to say that they’re like a better looking version of the Hilton sisters, but that hardly seems like a compliment. You could say the same thing if you were watching ‘White Chicks’.

(image source = splash and inf)

Mr. Nutt 08/16/2011 17:29

That looks pretty good from the neck down. Is she Jewish?

i hate you 08/16/2011 17:30

are they werewolves too? after the coyote incident i am reluctant, but i won’t let species get in my way any longer.

Mr. Poop 08/16/2011 17:32

Hate,

I don’t know if they’re werewolves, but I bet they’ve licked alot of peanut butter encrusted nut-sacks in their time.

The Fried Man 08/16/2011 17:38

Apparently all those billions can buy you one big ass forehead.

Mr. Nutt 08/16/2011 17:39

Tamara Ecclestone (born 28 June 1984) is an English-Croatian socialite, television personality and model. Not Jewish. Put your sheet away.

Mr. Poop 08/16/2011 17:49

She needs a good worming and a thorough Vander Slooting . . . in that order.

SomeoneluvsU 08/16/2011 17:51

She needs to buy a bikini top one size smaller.

Mr. Pickles 08/16/2011 18:00

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really like girls born in the later 80s and 90s.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i hate you 08/16/2011 18:45

what does this have to do with batman?

DBXdarkangel 08/16/2011 18:46

Hot body but DOG UGLY FACE!!!

Mr. Poop 08/16/2011 18:46

I’m just a goat, who’s halfway through eating itself.

MosesRhonda 08/16/2011 20:36

@I just paid $22.87 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38.76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $675 which only cost me $62.81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, BidsOut. cÓm

gonzo8585 08/16/2011 20:43

These two sisters are not hotter than the Hilton sisters. They may have good bodies but if the Hilton sisters got boob jobs they’d have great bodies and pretty faces. Anybody can by tits. These Ecclestone sisters are just as busted as everyone else on here is saying. Tyler Durden, that’s a bad call

zaicaonimei 08/16/2011 20:49

Come go and see, will not regret it Oh look

RangerLG 08/17/2011 09:08

As bushy as those eyebrows are, I can only imagine what other areas look like.

Sith138 08/17/2011 09:35

now her twitter is full of gays kissing….i almost lost my hardon.

marlynjonson1122 08/18/2011 10:13

I just paid $23,98 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $37,59 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $677 which only cost me $72,13 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from,
    CentStart.com