Ashton Kutcher cheated. A lot.

By brendon October 05, 2011 @ 7:16 PM

spl319789_002

Both Us and Life and Style say today that not only are the rumors that Ashton Kutcher cheated on Demi Moore true, but he did it a lot. Even on their wedding anniversary. With two girls in a hot tub in Vegas. This dude knows how to party!

How did Ashton Kutcher ring in his sixth wedding anniversary with Demi Moore on Sept. 24?
With a raucous, Demi-free party at the San Diego Hard Rock Hotel — which culminated in a sexual encounter in a hot tub with local blonde Sara Leal and her pal in his $2,500-a-night hotel suite. (Moore, 48, was elsewhere in the U.S. promoting her directorial work for the Lifetime short film project 5.)

The media is really trying to paint Ashton as the villain in all this, but if they want that to work they probably shouldn’t make what he was doing sound so completely fucking awesome, not to mention reasonable if the opportunity were to present itself.

i hate you 10/05/2011 19:29

if i was him i would fuck………………………………………
    …………………………………………………………………………….
    ……………………………………………………….a lot……………
    ……………..more than i do………………

Mr. Nutt 10/05/2011 20:00

Thats what cocks do……fuck. A lot.

Mando 10/05/2011 20:07

The guy was with Demi Moore. I would cheat too.

gfdgdsgdfghh 10/05/2011 21:09

Come go and see, will not regret it Oh look

trent.steel 10/06/2011 07:56

Is Demi actually still alive? I mean she still looks hot but actually looks like she is 30 when she is what, 60? Did she actually die at 30 and just have evil scientists keeping her alive with magic botox?

kellyduval 10/06/2011 08:24

I’m not sure if I believe the rumors, however, Ashton is still very young and his career has just blown up with Two and a Half men. He’s now in the media 24/7 and viewers like to assume the worst. I really like Ashton and Demi together and hope everything works out!

Follow me! kellyduval.blogspot.com

WitStream1 10/06/2011 21:44

I’m so glad to hear this. If this guy was pussywhipped by a woman two decades older than him I would have no respect for him. He HAD to be getting it in all over the place.