Brett Ratner got fired from the Oscars

By brendon November 09, 2011 @ 11:02 AM

130207914

Brett Ratner has been forced out as producer of this years Academy Awards telecast, and yes it’s because of Hollywoods predictably typical PC bullshit. Deadline says…

This comes hours after Academy president Tom Sherak said he was standing behind Ratner despite his using the word “fag” in a Q&A to promote Tower Heist, and speaking graphically about his sex life on the cable TV show Attack of the Show and also in a phone interview with the Howard Stern show.
Now, the biggest question is: Will Eddie Murphy stay on as Oscar host?

Brett Ratner is an asshole and a terrible director but holy shit this is stupid. He obviously wasn’t saying anything homophobic. But now the show needs a new producer and a new direction. Here’s a few suggestions…

- make the losers leave.
- If the winner is ugly just bring the statue to them and let them wave from the crowd.
- If the winner is some foreigner hire a fake interpreter and have him say stuff like “America sucks” and “wow there are a lot of blacks in here.”

1. MrAdams 11/09/2011 11:14

But now the show needs a new producer and a nude erection.

No thanks.

2. mikey the retard 11/09/2011 11:14

weer not aspossed to say that werd heer

3. Observer 11/09/2011 11:25

Mel Gibson thinks Hollywood is run by Jews…….but it is really run by Jew-f@gs……..

…cross them and you’re out……..

Pepper can confirm this…..

4. Dr Poop 11/09/2011 11:26

I’m working on a procedure which will make the removal of the asshole an in and out service.

5. Mr. Poop 11/09/2011 11:28

Observer,

Do you think you could talk to my brother for me?

I want to know if my ex-wife still refuses to swallow.

6. SomeoneluvsU 11/09/2011 11:31

Wow….

I guess F.a.g.s are tired of being portrayed as weak limp wristed pussies…

So it only makes sense that when they get insulted

They kick and scream and have a hissy fit.

7. Mr. Nutt 11/09/2011 11:33

If he has a great big smile on his face at Thanksgiving, I think you will have your answer.

8. Mr. Nutt 11/09/2011 11:38

Let me get this straight. Roman Polanski can rape an under age girl and in the eyes of Hollywood he’s a hero but this jerk off says f@g and gets fired?

9. Observer 11/09/2011 11:54

Mr. Poop……

…..I’ll ask him the next time he needs me to double-dog your (ex) woman

10. Mr. Nutt 11/09/2011 11:54

Someone please explain to me how the Super bowl chumps got such an easy schedule?

11. SomeoneluvsU 11/09/2011 11:54

I wonder if Polanski has a spare room for Sandusky?

They could be the the Cheech and Chong of child rape

12. Mr. Nutt 11/09/2011 12:02

I really think we owe Mel Gibson an apology. Even men are not safe from packs of naggers.

13. Mr. Nutt 11/09/2011 12:03

We gave gay people a break and accepted them into the open and they are sticking it in our ass.

14. Gildorg 11/09/2011 12:05

Wow,

That is seriously fucked up…

Seems a little gay to me!

15. Mr. Nutt 11/09/2011 12:15