Drew Barrymore is the most overpaid actor

By brendon November 04, 2011 @ 11:30 AM

1389914

No one went to see Justin Timberlake try to make serious faces in the movie ‘In Time’ over the weekend, and I can’t even begin to tell you how happy that made me. Was that really a surprise? That guy is a dick, and he can’t act for shit, and I have no idea why any producer thought he could ever carry a movie.

Anyway. Speaking of actors no one actually likes, Forbes has a list out today of the 10 most overpaid actors. They went back three years and found out how much their movies made, then divided that number by how much the star was paid. I have no idea why they did this. I guess just to be bitchy. But here’s the list. It’ll make more sense in a minute.

1. Drew Barrymore – $0.40
2. Eddie Murphy – $2.70
3. Will Ferrell – $3.50
4. Reese Witherspoon – $3.55
5. Denzel Washington – $4.25
6. Nicolas Cage – $4.40
7. Adam Sandler – $5.20
8. Vince Vaughn – $5.20
9. Tom Cruise – $6.35
10. Nicole Kidman – $6.70

So for every dollar Tom Cruise was paid, his movies made $6.35 in return. Drew Barrymore however, only brought in 40 cents for every dollar she was paid. Which is a polite way of saying that she lost 60 cents for every dollar you gave her. Though I question any list without Jennifer Aniston on it. The only movie I’d ever watch her in is if she god kidnapped by Al Queda.

DBXdarkangel 11/04/2011 11:35

First biatches!!!

Would love to bum this girl into next week and make her lick it afterwards.

Pepper 11/04/2011 11:46

She is not a chef!!!

MrAdams 11/04/2011 11:57

This list is obviously racist. Don’t try to confuse me with facts.

psf 11/04/2011 12:06

wtf? nicole kidman has never been in a movie that made money as far as i can tell. especially in the past 3 years. unless i’m missing something big.

Death to Finkle! 11/04/2011 12:44

This post will never reach 100 comments.

Make that 7.

Admiral 11/04/2011 13:01

I hate Drew Barrymore on many levels, but she’s not looking too bad in that headline picture.

toresen 11/04/2011 15:14

She’s only hurting herself though. Doesn’t she exec produce the majority of the films she is in these days?