Timberlake went to the Marine Corps Ball

By brendon November 14, 2011 @ 3:01 PM

justin_timberlake_marine_corps_ball

Back in July, Cpl. Kelsey de Santis posted a video on youtube inviting Justin Timberlake to the Marine Corps Ball, because that was all the rage back then. And a few days later he accepted, though he seemed like he might try and back out by adding, “If my schedule works out.”

But he didn’t. The ball was Saturday night in Richmond, Virginia, and true to his word, he went. And not only that but yesterday he wrote a long and seemingly sincere entry on his website calling it an “honor and privilege”.

“I felt so proud to be there. I felt like I was getting a chance to be among my heroes. It’s funny too because a lot of them are SO younger than me.
The evening wound down for me as, I had to catch a plane. But, I have to say that I had so much fun with Kelsey and her crew of friends. They were just really nice people… Classy Marines but, not without a great sense of humor. Real individuals but, not without a sense of community.”

Well… fuck. Justin Timberlake is a spoiled little dick, and I really like calling him that. But this was astoundingly cool of him. It ruins everything. I feel like he did this just to spite me.

(image source = pacific coast)

RangerLG 11/14/2011 15:04

Nah, he still sucks balls.

Mr. Nutt 11/14/2011 15:09

That red and blue medal is for good conduct so I guess he didn’t get any afterward.

buffalo 11/14/2011 15:12

You’re kidding, right? His movies are tanking, and he’s going to pull attention-grabbing shit like this to avoid having to be part of a boy band reunion tour. And he clearly didn’t write that statement himself.

And he’s a douche.

Mac-Daddy 11/14/2011 15:26

Wasn’t Mila Kunis doing this too?

Pepper 11/14/2011 15:34

What’s this about Justin going down on a Corpse
    balls?

SomeoneluvsU 11/14/2011 15:44

Good thing they did away with don’t ask, don’t tell
    or Justin would have had to stay home….

Observer 11/14/2011 15:53

Did the female Marine blow him……..or did he put a fire in her hole……?

i hate you 11/14/2011 16:20

i wonder how myspace is doing. not much better than dailyyuckie i presume.

i would cut my pinky finger off my right hand to accompany mila kunis to anything.

The Fried Man 11/14/2011 16:27

Not a bad looking marine. I wouldn’t bang 99% of the marines but this one is kinda cute.

Observer 11/14/2011 17:01

i hate you…….

……Daily Yuckie deserved to die because of it’s name.

Did you ever go over to Yeeaah?

BA732 11/14/2011 17:08

bikini pics of this chick… http://www.brilliantarrogance.com/

Observer 11/14/2011 17:14

BA732……..

…..you should post links like this if you are looking for traffic from this website……

We have discerning palates here……..as far as your web palette goes……

BA732 11/14/2011 22:22

sex sells, and Observer, you my friend are a god among gods.

emily52 11/15/2011 03:54

if ::Life is lonely and boring. You may need -a fresh thing to..excite your mind.=,A friend t0ld me a nice place______βlαck’whitéplanét.C.0.M____-it’s a popular club in the w0rld t0 date and marry .there are successful and beautiful’ pe0ple. attractive young girls or excellent men. even ag’é-gap 1ove. and treat you like king or queen .,It’s worthy a try..you can meet them .. come on

carbonxe 11/15/2011 07:47

I bet he plowed that chick after the ball.