Katy Perry and Russell Brand file for divorce

By brendon December 30, 2011 @ 5:10 PM

katy_perry_cowgirl_birthday_party_november_11_2011_3

Because the best way to kill a story is to announce it right before a holiday, Katy Perry and Russell Brand confirmed the worlds worst secret today and filed for divorce.

A year after their fairy-tale wedding in India, it seems Katy Perry and Russell Brand won’t be living happily ever after.
Brand, 36, filed for divorce in Los Angeles on Friday, citing irreconcilable differences.
“Sadly, Katy and I are ending our marriage,” he said in a statement to PEOPLE. “I’ll always adore her and I know we’ll remain friends.”

So does this mean we can deport Russell Brand now? Because that would be terrific.

1. Caribou 12/30/2011 17:41

Fuck off, we don’t want him back. Keep Gervais aswell while you’re at it.

2. The Narrator 12/30/2011 17:58

t-minus 136 days until Brand released naked photos of his ex wife.

3. DBXdarkangel 12/30/2011 18:50

Couldnt give less of a fuck if i trie. Brand is a proper penis!!

4. Cocktail 12/30/2011 18:54

I’ll fuck Katy Perry, you can fuck Brand.

5. solomonthewise1 12/30/2011 19:40

Katy Perry back on the market, two thumbs up to those two balloons popping out of her chest being fair game once again. Russell needs to let those hit the net in the next 136 hours so that I can post them and spread the word until they are violently ripped from every blog site.

6. Gildorg 12/31/2011 04:59

I volunteer to be her rebound guy…

I would love to bend her over and bounce those two wonderful reasons to like her…

7. Veracity 12/31/2011 07:15

I haven’t posted in forever, but I have to ask…. Who is Brandon? Is he just a writer here, or someone “Special”?
    That should open the door for mass sarcasm this lovely New Years Eve Morning..

8. dancer1 12/31/2011 13:33

What???? Wait a minute…………just 2-3 weeks ago they claimed the rumours where ‘false’?!?! Now,—they are divorced?

Why would they lie to us like that? Who can we believe now?

9. dharmabum 12/31/2011 18:23

by the time you posted this, it was old news. this site has sucked the last two weeks.

10. Gildorg 12/31/2011 22:59

Happy Fricking New Year!

Here on the left coast it is barely 1900…

Time for a lot of drinking before the new shitty year gets here!

To one and all, HAPPY FRICKING NEW YEAR!

11. cbkroll 01/01/2012 12:36

after Arthur, we don’t have to worry about seeing much of this douche

12. SearchCelebrityHD.com 01/01/2012 19:18

It’s all because of Simpsons!

13. i will fuck her 01/01/2012 21:51

i like russell brand. i like katy perry. i like that they are divorcing.

…now i can say what i came here to say….i will fuck her.