Khloe Kardashian might have a different father

By brendon January 11, 2012 @ 2:33 PM

kardashian_sisters_peoples_choice_awards_8

It’s always been obvious that Khloe Kardashian can’t possibly have the same father as Kim and Kourtney, yet Kris Jenner has stuck to her claim that Robert Kardashian was in fact the father of all three. But now his second and third wives both tell Star this week that Robert never believed Kris, and that they weren’t even having sex (which is how babies are made) when Khloe was conceived.

His second wife, whom he married just months after divorcing Kris, says…

“He just kind of looked at me and said [it] like it was a matter of fact. He said, ‘Well, you know that Khloe’s not really a Kardashian, don’t you?’ And I said…’OK,’ and that was it.”

And his thrid wife, whom he was married to when he died, adds…

“Khloe brought it up all the time. She looked nothing like the rest. She was tall, had a different shape, light hair, curly hair. Didn’t look anything like the other three children.”

Though she won’t go as far as to state the obvious, Kris has now admitted that she did have an affair while married to Robert. And get this; it was with a bear. So that has to be Khloes dad, right, I mean the pieces all fit!

harleydavidson 01/11/2012 14:36

who gives a fuck?

CrappyCar 01/11/2012 14:36

Shit

dubbya 01/11/2012 14:43

I was stoked to see a new article. Never been stoked to throw up before today.

Cocktail 01/11/2012 14:52

I think R0kan is Khloe’s daddy.

jimcardillo@yahoo.com 01/11/2012 15:48

is she lactating in that photo? it’s not goat’s milk, is it?

solomonthewise1 01/11/2012 16:26

Does this really shock anyone? Khloe looks about as much like a Kardashian as Ellen Degeneres. I couldnt give less of a fuck, but seeing the test results read live on television would make for great “reality” television.

jimcardillo@yahoo.com 01/11/2012 16:33

this is what they found under the dna microscope: http://tinyurl.com/7euyaw6

blackwhiteplanet.com 01/11/2012 16:37

ewll

blackwhiteplanet.com 01/11/2012 16:37

Can you understand, mates. I love The Interr;acial Romance! It is so nice. My boyfriend and I both think so. He is a sexy black man, LOL. I know him via BlackwhitePlanet.COMit’s a nice place for black white sin;gles, to interact with each other…no bounds or extremes in front of true love ;)

The Puppet 01/11/2012 16:44

Next time…use a wide angle lens……

Marz09 01/11/2012 18:21

Harry and the Kardashians.

SportsCesar 01/12/2012 11:19