Seal is still wearing his wedding ring

By brendon January 24, 2012 @ 10:08 AM

seal01

This won’t make a ton of sense, but yesterday, just a few hours after Heidi Klum and Seal announced that they were getting a divorce and ending their 7 year marriage, Seal was wearing his wedding ring and saying how awesome Heidi Klum is on the Ellen Degeneres show:

“Yes, I am still wearing my ring. I think it’s just pretty much a token of how I feel about this woman. We have eight years.
“Just because we have decided to separate doesn’t necessarily mean you take off your ring and you’re no longer connected to that person.
“We will be connected in many ways ‘til the rest of our lives.”

It’s a good thing Seal has always seemed so dignified, because that could have easily sounded creepy instead of romantic. Especially with him looking so, I don’t know, so “tribal”. I’d be scared to date Heidi next. He looks like he’d eat your heart to gain your powers.

(image source = pacific coast)

Mac-Daddy 01/24/2012 10:12

AHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!

cwtusm 01/24/2012 10:19

It looks like Seal got kissed from a shark in the face…

The Puppet 01/24/2012 10:29

Not only is he wearing his wedding ring….but nail polish as well…WTF?

jimcardillo@yahoo.com 01/24/2012 10:42

he’s wearing the ring to draw attention away from his face

RangerLG 01/24/2012 11:15

My name is Lupus. I live on this nagger’s face.

SexyRicardSimmons 01/24/2012 11:20

He look! Oooga Boooga took off his grass skirt and is wearing a suit!

Eyes_Closed 01/24/2012 12:03

Plenty of white wimmin where she done come from….

harleydavidson 01/24/2012 12:11

three rounds in the octogon with Alistair Overeem would make that mug look way better.

BA732 01/24/2012 14:40

what happened to this critters face??? http://www.brilliantarrogance.com/

jenitasamNNg 01/24/2012 15:06

my neighbor’s step-mother makes $85 an hour on the internet. She has been fired for 10 months but last month her check was $7853 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more..LazyCash1[dot]com

BloodyTomFlint 01/25/2012 12:22

I think I’d rather fuck Seal than Cameron Diaz based on the pics from that last post.