Vanessa Hudgens is in a bikini

By brendon January 20, 2012 @ 10:36 AM

vanessa_hudgens_red_bikini_hawaii

Vanessa Hudgens and her boyfriend Austin Butler were in Hawaii yesterday, and after a little bit of horseplay, Austin got Vanessa in a Rampage Jackson-esque powerbomb. Austin Butler takes his beach time very seriously.

(image source = splash)

SomeoneluvsU 01/20/2012 11:18

These pictures are the Intellectual property of the sovereign county of Hawaii.
    I demand their immediate removal.
    (or I’m gonna tell your mom)

Mac-Daddy 01/20/2012 12:07

I don’t understand! Didn’t we see her nakid already? How are bikini shots supposed to be entertaining, after seeing her nakid?

Also, she doesn’t look Hot….she looks like a 12 year old!

Back to the nude Anna Faris pics, which are now: “The intellectual property of my spank-bank. Mental distribution of these photos to any entity other than the owner of the afore mentioned spank-bank may border on copywrite infringement. Also any unauthorized fantasy-role-play with said pictures shall be deemed a violation and result in am immediate lobotomy.”

Also, I’ll tell SomeoneluvsU to tell your mom!

dubbya 01/20/2012 12:10

I was just thinking she wasn’t looking so good these days. I’d even go a step further and say 12 year old boy who plays sports year round.

dubbya 01/20/2012 12:11

Well, looks like today’s two posts are done. Guess I’ll see you guys tomorrow huh?

Cocktail 01/20/2012 12:35

She does look like she got served a short stack of titties, but that can be fixed.

JBizzle 01/20/2012 12:50

They asked her about those nude pics,and played it off like she didn’t know what they were talking about…….lying bitch.

harleydavidson 01/20/2012 12:58

thats not even close to the form that rampage uses.

if anything rampage wuold have finished the powerbomb and then taken advantage of her while she was knocked the fuck out.

donnaten 01/20/2012 13:36

Have a extra time and internet connection, You are skilled in online research? Earn up to 40$/hour on online easy work, read more here…. 4c3.de/y3h

BA732 01/20/2012 15:13

myley cyrus vs. vanessa hot body contest at…. http://www.brilliantarrogance.com/

The Narrator 01/20/2012 15:41

She looks chubby.

dubbya 01/20/2012 15:57

I will not be going to brilliantbullshitdotcom. That’s for god damn sure…

harleydavidson 01/20/2012 17:01

pwned

albertbent 01/21/2012 14:00

Pinky 01/21/2012 15:53

Getting kind of flabby.

chloe_hooperJJb 01/22/2012 15:14

my roomate’s mom makes $84 every hour on the laptop. She has been fired from work for 8 months but last month her income was $8064 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this web site……”…”… LazyCash1 .com