Lindsay tried to seduce a rich guy, naturally failed

By brendon February 10, 2012 @ 5:56 PM

138530727

The amFAR benefit auction to raise money for AIDS research brought out lots of big Hollywood stars on Wednesday night, but Lindsay Lohan was also there. Not to help a charity of course, but to seduce rich guys into buying her lavish gifts. Specifically a $20,000 Hublot diamond watch with a white alligator strap.

Knowing that these pictures are from that benefit, try and guess how it went.

…when Lohan recognized a wealthy Canadian financier at a nearby table, she shot over to schmooze him — but then sent an assistant over when bidding on the charity auction began.
“After chatting with the businessman, Lindsay sent over an assistant, who said, ‘Lindsay would very much like it if you’d bid on (the watch) as a gift.’ ”
However, the gentleman declined. “He just cracked up,” our source said.

In her defense it is possible she was only doing this to raise more money for the benefit, because if anyone has a vested interest in finding cures to STD’s, it’s Lindsay Lohan.

(source = getty and page six)

harleydavidson 02/10/2012 17:58

she can blow me for $20. ill even clean out my car for her.

Eyes_Closed 02/10/2012 18:11

How did she “recognize” anything but a dick up her ass…?

harleydavidson 02/10/2012 18:17

she doesnt flinch when she gets ass fucked anymore.

FrothyWalrus 02/10/2012 18:27

My grandmother wants her 70s hair (thats what she calls her wig) back…

iSlomoshun 02/10/2012 18:29

Can this fucking whore just OD and die already. We’re all so sick of hearing about her.

Eyes_Closed 02/10/2012 18:50

Who’s going to get me a drink….???

Crumb Crisp Coating 02/10/2012 19:33

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

maddiejake 02/10/2012 22:03

The more I look at how ugly Lindsay is, the more Amy Winehouse becomes more attractive (being her dead body)

Tahoe Steve 02/11/2012 00:57

Is that lindsay Lohan or Marian from Raiders of the Lost Ark (Karen Allen)

BA732 02/12/2012 20:10

Check out lindseys pre party ritual at http://www.brilliantarrogance.com/

maddiejake 02/13/2012 16:28

I think I just vomited in my mouth. DAMN, SHE’S UGLY!