Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are engaged

By brendon April 13, 2012 @ 5:58 PM

brad_pitt_angelina_jolie_engaged

A jeweler in Beverly Hills told the Hollywood Reporter that he and Brad Pitt designed an engagement ring for Angelina Jolie, a ring she was seen wearing Wednesday night at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art with Pitt and their son Pax.

“Brad had a specific vision for this ring, which he realized over a yearlong collaboration. He wanted every aspect of it to be perfect, so I was able to locate a diamond of the finest quality and cut it to an exact custom size and shape to suite Angelina’s hand. Brad was always heavily involved, overseeing every aspect of the creative design evolution. The side diamonds are specially cut to encircle her finger. Each diamond is of the highest gem quality.”

Someone should probably go hide Jennifer Anistons belts and shoelaces just in case.

1. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 04/13/2012 18:10

FEEE Faaaaaaiiiiii FOOOOO PHUUUM!!!!!
    2 fingers in your bum
    let’s see where I can put my thumb!

2. dubbya 04/13/2012 18:12

The ad next to the article has tits, yet the article does not. Fail.

3. Mr. Nutt 04/13/2012 18:34

I thought Brad said that they would not get married until gays could get married everywhere. Am I missing something?

4. Mr. Poop 04/13/2012 19:00

What are they enraged about?

They are richer than God and both their clams smell like a unicorn’s taint.

5. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 04/13/2012 19:47

Like my Grampa always said, “A taint is a taint, unless it’s an ain’t”

6. Robert Paulson 04/14/2012 08:31

I only come back for the Jolie posts to talk about her freekish veins. Years of high pressure crazy has made those veins on her hand look like a washed out colon filled with that blue milk from star wars.

7. Hammer 04/14/2012 11:35

Robert Paulson speaks the truth.

8. B A Baracus 04/14/2012 21:16

I rank my interest in this story right up there with my interest in the Large Hadron Collider…

9. CervantesCaroline 04/15/2012 12:36

My friend’s step-mother makes $87 an hour on the internet.
    She has been without work for six months but last month her payment was $16683 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site…. g00(dot)me/7k

10. emmaly945 04/16/2012 10:59

my co-worker’s step-sister brought in $18399 past week. she has been working on the internet and moved in a $450100 home. All she did was get blessed and profit by the advice made clear on this web page làzycash42.c()m

làzycash42.c()m